Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yeah, thats what im working towards, Ive been helping them expand into new things and try new techniques. The lady that runs it has been doing the same thing since the 60s so its hard to convince her but shes coming around, finally starting a worm farm up this year!
Now if only i can convince her to let me destroy her diesel boiler and install a wood one wed be cooking all winter long

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
End of winter is nigh up here. Weather is getting warmer and warmer so ive gotten busier and busier lol. Got some fun projects going at the greenhouse this spring hopefully ill be doing more work there and less work on the highways this summer.
I worked at a tree farm and propagation house a few years back..the guy that owned the place hawked me off a construction site I was working. I was doing some trees, and he seen my work. He offered me the same pay so I couldn't pass it up.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I worked at a tree farm and propagation house a few years back..the guy that owned the place hawked me off a construction site I was working. I was doing some trees, and he seen my work. He offered me the same pay so I couldn't pass it up.
Yeah you cant beat that, especially coming from construction. Hard work. I would make less per hour wage wise but i get a cut when they make money through the revenue streams ive generated. Up until now ive used it mostly to trade for things i need for the garden or veggies

Latest posts

Top Bottom