Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well, I finally made it. Fuckin' tardy to the party again. Just got everything topped in the veg tent except the Bubba Purple Chunk, that things growing slower than death as it is. I tossed the other BPC this morning, came close to tossing them both tbo, kinda stupid looking things, the one I kept is looking better than the other. Especially now! lol
The early fade I've got going in the flower tent has me a bit pissed but, there's no lock out anymore anyway, they've resumed swelling, which is a beautiful thing. :)

putembk

putembk

Late morning guys....I felt like shit yesterday morning but much better today. Sending healing vibes to all under the weather.

@colostoney...one big happy family on here....eh? When I first got on here I got BITCH SLAPPED. No need to say who did it but I learned real quick to roll with the punches and what to and not to do. This is a seed site and I am a clone whore so I don't do business on here but have heard some pretty shitty things with regard to both buying and selling seeds.
Don't know what has happened to the mods but it must be pretty volatile at the top.
With that said, I am gonna leave it at that and continue to do my thing.

Be well all.......

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Morning fellas

Latest posts

Top Bottom