Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey guys, I'm in late but, nothing new about that lately, huh? I've been on an ever changing, rotating schedule for a long time now. Hell, a while back I was staying up until 4 or 5 in the morning before I'd get any sleep. Not too long ago I was getting some sleep starting around 10pm and I was up and going around 4-4:30. Now I'm swinging back toward being up later and getting up later. No matter what schedule I'm on my sleep is fucked.
Hope everyone is doing well.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey guys, I'm in late but, nothing new about that lately, huh? I've been on an ever changing, rotating schedule for a long time now. Hell, a while back I was staying up until 4 or 5 in the morning before I'd get any sleep. Not too long ago I was getting some sleep starting around 10pm and I was up and going around 4-4:30. Now I'm swinging back toward being up later and getting up later. No matter what schedule I'm on my sleep is fucked.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Here ya there . Sleep sucks man, when you can't get enough of it, I find it makes for a looooooong day . Get some sleep bud you look tired☺

SL8R

SL8R

So today I had a friend swing by says he has something may have my interest.. it's called a mother of millions/mother of thousands.. it's a aloe cactus type plant that constantly reproduces.. I said he'll ya looks like something off of alien movie .. but like it newest to the collection of weird shit in my green house ...

20160408 150553
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
So today I had a friend swing by says he has something may have my interest.. it's called a mother of millions/mother of thousands.. it's a aloe cactus type plant that constantly reproduces.. I said he'll ya looks like something off of alien movie .. but like it newest to the collection of weird shit in my green house ...
That's a cool plant man

Latest posts

Top Bottom