Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Back from a trip to the high country. Got back and flipped half the flower room. Harvested Lucinda and Diesel....replaced with White Fire and Golden Pineapple. Cleaned the room and wiped down the lights. A fresh room and another run....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What's up guys?..another busy day
Found these the other day at a local garden shop..they feel good can't wait to try m out. They make fiskars feel.like toys
Pretty much identical, (other than color), to a pair I bought. They do feel nice in the hand, got a good heft to 'em but, they have a shit edge. I use 'em for some stuff in the garden but, they're not good for a hell of a lot. Absolutely useless as trimmers, that's what I planned to use 'em for originally.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Pretty much identical, (other than color), to a pair I bought. They do feel nice in the hand, got a good heft to 'em but, they have a shit edge. I use 'em for some stuff in the garden but, they're not good for a hell of a lot. Absolutely useless as trimmers, that's what I planned to use 'em for originally.
I got m for rough cut work. Figured they would work good for fans and branches, small stalks maybe

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Top Bottom