Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
colostoney

colostoney

yep I was born punk, but I also like metal, reggae n old school country a lot. Depends on my mood and Im nuts.......can't handle growling death metal a lot but I jam Gogoroth n some black metal when angry......I even like the less obnoxious street poetry of some rap.......And the women country stars make me wanna remarry.....been to about a dozen Slayer shows....Slayer rules......but at heart I was born Punk and can't change.....we go where eagles dare....

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Suzzies Uzzies in the outdoors..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hello,Hello...???
So let's see if any one is still watching here...
Do males automatically start to flower at maturity?
And do they continue to flower full life or will he go back into veg mode?
I have never grown a male out so I do not know.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

These are at 18/6 lights from seeds. Just past maturity I'm guessing.
Pre-flowers wouldn't last this long.
Well I've separated them From the others so I will see if I get any good pollen from ither one.
STR8

colostoney

colostoney

Hello,Hello...???
So let's see if any one is still watching here...
Do males automatically start to flower at maturity?
And do they continue to flower full life or will he go back into veg mode?
I have never grown a male out so I do not know.
STR8

males even of very stable strains will sometimes flower earlier then fems with less darkness.......its one those jungle law things...males goal is to rise above the surrounding plants and dump nut all over......whichever male has best timing height n nut has best chances of making the most seed.....

str8smokn

str8smokn

males even of very stable strains will sometimes flower earlier then fems with less darkness.......its one those jungle law things...males goal is to rise above the surrounding plants and dump nut all over......whichever male has best timing height n nut has best chances of making the most seed.....

I love the response! Thanks for that.
STR8

SL8R

SL8R

I'm 4 weeks into flowering, I should start seeing bigger buds soon right.. I mean there the width of a Bic lighter now but they seem small... do they get alot bigger towards half way mark and harden towards end right..

Top Bottom