Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Wow, I'm gone for a couple of days and all ......breaks loose. I have no prob with the mods on here now. I'm thinking the site is running pretty well right now.....sorry to see you go colostoney. Might want to reconsider.

colostoney

colostoney

Ive been here abused by mods under a hundred names prob ten years so same ass cops if you are a mod you suck

you fucks ruined my bro jims thread and ive known him longer any you lil piss ants.....got nothin to moderate stay the fuck out

G gnome

G gnome

fuck your ass kisin wanna be ass too pussy......see jim around this mod dick rub fest do you ?lil bitch
haha this shit dont make any sense.
Someone's got a potty mouth.

Ive been here abused by mods under a hundred names prob ten years so same ass cops if you are a mod you suck

you fucks ruined my bro jims thread and ive known him longer any you lil piss ants.....got nothin to moderate stay the fuck out
No wonder u keep getting banned dude. Runnin ur mouth like this and its gonna be 101.....ya come outta nowhere, unprovoked, talkin shit......what kinda reaction did u expect? I dont think the reason jim aint around is cuz a cpl of his friends on here became mods.....

mancdank

mancdank

Moderating in moderation is moderate :) is that any good for u ?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Been saving this one

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Don't hold back!!! Let's see it fellas!
So here my new room fellas, those 12" ducts are both exit air 1 for each room. These blow the air up stairs where the ac thermostat is at. The intakes of the rooms are on the other side where the ac vents are at.
Both rooms have constant negative pressure. No intake fans just the pressure from the exit fans and I must say its working better then I thought it would.

putembk

putembk

Howdy gang. Been busy! Harvested White Fire yesterday and Golden Pineapple today. Major storms moved through yesterday and spent the day protecting the veggie garden from hail. Put me behind big time but I finally goterdun. Here is a pick of the Pineapple. Would post a pic of the White Fire but have already posted several from previous runs.

This is one of 4 main branches....she yields like a monster.

20160612 121330

G gnome

G gnome

Howdy gang. Been busy! Harvested White Fire yesterday and Golden Pineapple today. Major storms moved through yesterday and spent the day protecting the veggie garden from hail. Put me behind big time but I finally goterdun. Here is a pick of the Pineapple. Would post a pic of the White Fire but have already posted several from previous runs.

This is one of 4 main branches....she yields like a monster.

View attachment 608130
U can never post too many wifi shots

Top Bottom