Fresh trim ?

• Thread starter snug24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snug24

iv just harvested today and was wondering if i can make hash using my bubble bags with the fresh trim or do i have to let it all dry first???

i was thinking of maybe putting in the freezer for a few hours first???

any advice would be great
cheers.

R

ReDLuBE

i think the nicesgt bubble i ever smoked was made from fresh/frozen trim!!!!

Blaze

Blaze

Fresh will be better quality than dry almost always, but tends to be lower yield, so it is a trade off.

S

SparkyMartyn

as above

freshly frozen trim= better quality/lower yield
dried trim=high yield but quality suffers

i only grow for me and the mrs so i use fresh n go for quality :-)

N

NoReason

I always use fresh frozen material, it's better because tissues are not fragile as when dried, so less contaminants will fall in between the glands ;)

However if you're gonna use dried material, let it soak in the cold water for a couple of minutes to re-hydrate it before start to work

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

i donno i must not have freezed long enough, whenever i make with dry it comes out dannnnnnk but when i made it with same strain but wet and frozen, it came out green but i only froze it overnight which should freeze but i guess you should freeze it longer than that. and when i make it with dry i do let it soak in the machine for a good 15 mins in the ice water before starting the cycle.

T

THEBLAZEKING

Ever one for got to say keep your trim clean of of bad water leafs with no trycroms on it

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

right i never use anything thats not sugar sugar

Top Bottom