Fresh's LSD Scrog

• Thread starter King Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

Come out nice with that scrog Broskiett, you got alot more yield too i believe.

K

King Fresh

Yeah I hear you fresh! Better hit ebay and invest in a microscope! Lol

Yes sir they are good to have and its fun to check your stuff out upclose you dont need anything expensive, probably the cheapest one you can find with around 30x magnification will do the job of checking the trichs.
I was thinking about grabbing one of those digital scopes you hook up to the computer and it takes pics. They look pretty cool and you can get a cheap one on line

Come out nice with that scrog Broskiett, you got alot more yield too i believe.

Thanks dude and I really appreciate all the help. The scrogs worked great! I also believe they increased the yield, although i have nothing to compare to.This being my first run under the 1000 and in a tent. I do know this is a personal best for me and I'm great full. By honing my skills, care and attention I plan on beating that personal best next run

Fresh

I

ibTheMan

Yup you'll get better and yield more as you progress, you stepped up your game big with the 1000W and 4 x 4 tent, your next big leap will be New ferts.
Good work.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey fresh, that lsd looks proper bro. I'd love to try some of that one day. So many good herbs I have not tried yet still. Looks like a great yield too, post back w/ some numbers and pics when you can bro. I'm about to harvest soon too, my ladies aren't quite showing off the nice colors yet, looks like your gonna get rewarded w/ some quality/quantity, hope I can do the same.

B

budheavy420

The LSD is one i was always interested in, to say your doing a damn good job representing her is an understatement..

K

King Fresh

Yup you'll get better and yield more as you progress, you stepped up your game big with the 1000W and 4 x 4 tent, your next big leap will be New ferts.
Good work.
thanks cuzo I think I'm ready to try some new ferts I just started a run of jack from ch 9 seeds so whatevers whatever

hey fresh, that lsd looks proper bro. I'd love to try some of that one day. So many good herbs I have not tried yet still. Looks like a great yield too, post back w/ some numbers and pics when you can bro. I'm about to harvest soon too, my ladies aren't quite showing off the nice colors yet, looks like your gonna get rewarded w/ some quality/quantity, hope I can do the same.

thanks joe I checked out your grow and you look like you're gonna have a mean harvest bro.there so many different strains out there that I'd love to try and get my hands on but ya gotta work with what ya got or can get.......I guess? I'll get some pic and a weight up soon thanks for stopping in bro

The LSD is one i was always interested in, to say your doing a damn good job representing her is an understatement..

hey thanks for the kind words homie....... REPRESENT!

Top Bottom