Fresno sheriff says they know of over 200 multi acre grows out there!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
she says that in the video here!
http://news.yahoo.com/video/fresno-countys-biggest-pot-bust-013042583.html

From the story here...

Deputies painstakingly pulled all the plants, filling a trailer several times. This is the biggest pot field they've busted this year, but Sheriff Mims says she knows of bigger grows, and it's just a matter of time before those are busted -- even though the eradication rate can never be 100%.
"We're sure that we're not finding all of them," Mims said. "And we're not going to be able to get all of them. However, we're going to get to some."
Removing the plants was really a labor intensive job, especially in the hot sun. In fact, one of the deputies who were working the operation had to be treated for heat stroke, but he's okay.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Aww, poor deputy got a lil warm while he was out RUINING SOMEBODY'S LIFE!

Throw his ass in the creek.

Exceptions; guerrilla grows on Forest Service or BLM land, or on property you have no right to. I am not okay with trashing land that isn't yours, it's worse when it's land we are setting aside to preserve as a society. We aren't making ANY more of that stuff, so it's by definition irreplaceable, every square inch of what's left...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Exceptions; guerrilla grows on Forest Service or BLM land, or on property you have no right to. I am not okay with trashing land that isn't yours, it's worse when it's land we are setting aside to preserve as a society. We aren't making ANY more of that stuff, so it's by definition irreplaceable, every square inch of what's left...

Most of the BIG ops here in Cali are set up and run by illegals. So I'm not necessarily gonna feel sorry for those guys.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Most of the BIG ops here in Cali are set up and run by illegals. So I'm not necessarily gonna feel sorry for those guys.

If they fall under any of the three exceptions, the officers have my support. The cartel operations outdoors are notorious for spoiling everything from nutes to pesticides right into rivers, deforestation and at least once, starting a forest fire!

There is a difference between legal and illegal, and right and wrong. We need to get back to more of the latter and less of the former.

Amber

Amber

Nah let him feel a little heat.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Tumblr lzvt7yjG651rqokjgo1 500

F

FruitOfTheLabor

fuck CALI OUTS grown by people who don't know how to grow. then sent out east to make the big bucks. FUCK U..
ur weed sucks.. and it makes a bad name for all CALI WEED PERIOD. out east. we see cali weed that didn't make the cut at the dispensary.. or the outdoors grown by kids eating top ramen everyday for 6 months. fuck I hate people that smoke GARBAGE GROW SOME BALLS and SMOKE SOME REAL WEED,.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:eek:

Im sorry Fruit...I promise not to send any of my crap weed anywhere..
Me and my friends will smoke it all..I can make edibles for my wife and her friends.
They wont complain. and at least we know its Clean.

Please dont Hate me.:(

I do the best I can..Im poor. I cant aford lighting and nutes.

:oldman:

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

fuck CALI OUTS grown by people who don't know how to grow. then sent out east to make the big bucks. FUCK U..
ur weed sucks.. and it makes a bad name for all CALI WEED PERIOD. out east. we see cali weed that didn't make the cut at the dispensary.. or the outdoors grown by kids eating top ramen everyday for 6 months. fuck I hate people that smoke GARBAGE GROW SOME BALLS and SMOKE SOME REAL WEED,.
If there wasnt a market(dumbasses in YOUR area)you would never see it,you wanna smoke cheap shit some group will supply it!You have probably never even seen good cali outs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom