Fried Banana Kush

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Back in August Baba entrusted some Fried Banana Kush testers to outwest Gardens. I was able to find 3 females of the 7 beans that I popped (100% germ rate). All are well into flower. These plants were very stressed in veg, and it was reflected in flower. However, the end result seems to be shaping up nicely. All 3 phenos have a very much og/trainwreck smell is some light berry/fruit undertones. Pheno #1 I took a cutting of, and she is about a month into flower. Running one of the phenos a second time is giving me as send on how this will perform under ideal conditions. A solid yield and great plant structure with about a double stretch across the board. Buds are dense and very frosty. Anyone who sees the garden asks about these plants, because they are so damn frosty. A solid varietal overall. I'll post more photos and smoke reports when the time comes. The more mature flowers are at 58 days, and the second run is at 37 days.

outwest

Pheno 1 Round 1

Fbkph1 sf

Pheno 1 Round 2

Fbkph1b sf

Pheno 2

Fbkph2 sf

Pheno 3

Fbkph3 sf

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice outwest!!

I see pheno 3 is heavy on the vbk or the fur :D
I like the look of pheno 2 with the stacked calyxes, does she seem to be the stinker of the 3?

Pheno 1 looks interesting, I had one that was kinda leafy like that but had a wild tropical odor and actually ended up yielding huge on all 3 phenos.

Glad to see them getting their groove on:)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice outwest!!

I see pheno 3 is heavy on the vbk or the fur :D
I like the look of pheno 2 with the stacked calyxes, does she seem to be the stinker of the 3?

Pheno 1 looks interesting, I had one that was kinda leafy like that but had a wild tropical odor and actually ended up yielding huge on all 3 phenos.

Glad to see them getting their groove on:)

Thanks, Baba. You know your genetics! Pheno 1 is less stretchy with bigger bud sites. Phenos 2 & 3 are almost identical in stretch yield and structure. Pheno 2 purples and 3 did not, and she has the strongest fruit under tones of the three.

Great job, thanks for the opportunity to test your beans. They all Get the chop tomorrow. Smoke report in a few weeks.

outwest

vaporedout

vaporedout

i just want to eat it. i smoked something similar "banana -----" and loved it, cant wait to see a report

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Epitome of health Outwest, sounds like a new OG, never heard of those flavors described.... Peace SSP

Wicked1

Wicked1

I went through all the strains here looking for something tastey and affordable....so I saw this and it is 100.00 for 15 reg beans.....I got a good chance of atleast 3 - 7 females and my choice of males from this pack. I a reading this forum and finding out about stabilty and reliability....not that I am questioning ya, but I am an East Coast guy with no access to anything decent from any dispensaries unless I hunt out these beans....Bible Belt ya know??? I am definately going to check these out because I like this one for sure :)....
Respectfully,
W1:hungover:
PS....so does the Bananna Split OG

Y

youngbreed

There are ways to increase you rate of females, don't just settle for 50%!

Latest posts

Top Bottom