friend or foe, what the heck

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
What is he, and are they a threat?

Friend or foe what the heck
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I've got my worm container sitting next to the plants, I brought it indoors because I want them active this time and replicating. I'm getting a bit of mold sometimes, and stuff growing on top, so I've been turning it, but things like the bananas have drawn a few things, I've seen a nat or two. Also, I think my ladybugs are laying nest in here too.

IMG 20201128 190941
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
lot's of stuff going on in there for sure.

IMG 20201128 191726
IMG 20201128 191712
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I put him outside, that's the second one that's got in there, they must like eating the leaves, I bet.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Got those here but different colors..i think they are called a stink bug..they are a good bug..

Yea, I wasn't too worried about him, I think he's been lurking about for some time, maybe a few months even. But I put him out, I don't want him breeding in here. I think I've got my ladybugs actually replicating themselves, because I'm seeing little baby ladybugs now, although, I haven't seen any larvae yet.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
The predatory ones eat aphid moths and have spikes on shoulders the bad ones dont and they look pretty much the same besides that..

ah, he might have been in here doing just that. I had a few moths over the last year or so, maybe he was attracted to them, besides the cannabis. Probably just hanging out there, since it's a natural place to hang out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom