Friendly advice?

• Thread starter MRG33N
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MRG33N

howdy doo errboddy just caught wind of this site a few months ago but do to living sitution i just cudnt rock out my thumb, now that things have turnd around for meeeee im getting back into the nick of things, just thot maybe someone would have some spare adivce or maybe even 2 cents on my current set up i have rockin, no pics yet but soon to come,

-400 watt sunsystems batwing hood withh...
-MH/HPS switchable ballast
-set up two little flood/drain trays 2'x4' with the help of some concrete bricks, all dumping into a big res tub under the two

i ended up having some basement space which i cleaned out and walled up with that infamous b/w thick plastic......the shape of the room is....welll basically the xact same shape of the state of nevada hah sooooo ya i plan on grabbin some of the hydroton clayballs and using rockwool cubes, grabbin a timer and lettin that baby flood na drain....havent thot out circulation to much but i am in a cool dark basement, and i do have access to fans and could prolly duct wind in//out idk im not to nitpicky with dirt and it being all in a corner cuz well, its weed itll grow just fine under my 400watt (right? =P)

pics comin soon, not sure wat strain/how many plants/nute run up (gh, ff...uhm hah idk much else ) proly just water the first week or so

as i said room still under constuc gotta hang the light fll the tubs run a lilll more tubing for the trayss

but coming along

fuck im high aha

O

OldSchool

How about laying down a big tarp?, so U don't have too deal with dust, espiecially with fans on running.
May apy off in the long run.

Peace

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the farm -awesome that your gonna get to give growing a shot

your going to need some good ventilation for sure - you can grow a bit of smoke with a 400 - but youll soon want to upgrade that light once you get rolling

screw they hydroton man, just go with rockwool cubes - you can get some coco matt for the tray and the cubes will anchor to that so they dont float around and it will give your roots plenty of place to hide and suck up all the water that dont drain out of all the nooks in the tray

as far as starins not sure where your at (cali its easy to get clones) but youll want to do about 6 plants (with that light) and for nutes go with something simple - a nice 2 part

M

MRG33N

***disclaimer** i haveeeee grown 2 or 3 times in the past but nothing as planned/good looking so far as this set up soooooooo

@ OS, good call on that tarp ill b sure to slap it in i swept up like a crazy man down there but it still is a kinda dingy basement =P

@ML good look! ill b sure to look into that cocomatt that sounds like a better idea any ways instead of the hydroton

also i have a friend who is willing to drop me his 400, soooooo im guna shoot for 12-16 babies under both 400s onceee i get that shit goinnn, i get paid 2mor! so the final set up and pictures will follow, thanks for your guys advice!!

M

MRG33N

so after thorough review and a trip to a very acclaimed and certified dispensary (as well as many other sources for cuttings and seeds and hydro stores) in my regein of northern cali , i have come to conclusion to just rock out 6"by6" RW cubes, fill my tray bout half an inch, an inch and flood bout 2, 3 times a day, cop'd me some SWEET N SOUR DIESEL (sweet tooth x sour diesel) should be awsome, indica dom crossd with a sat dom, so we'll see how it turns out! i ended up getting ten and my stupid camera isn't working so i cant figure out pics! got my light running and everything, anways ill be sure to update as soon as i figure out this POS technology known as a camera =P

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
start out flooding 2 x and when they get established and growing fast then try 3 x

Top Bottom