FRiENDLY ADVICE?

• Thread starter FOUR20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FOUR20

HOWDYDOODY, BEEN HERE B4 BUT BACK UNDER A DIFF NAME, HERES A FEW SHOTS OFF THE CURRENT SET UP ANY WAY U GUYS CUD TELL ME WHATSUP WITH MY RW?/WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX IT? ALSO SOME OF THE LEAVES ARE GETTING CRISPY, NOT ON EVERY PLANT BUT JUST A FEW DIFF LEAVES ARE CRISPY WHILE THE OTHERS ARE FRESH N GREEEN

THEYRE ALL ABOUT 2, 3 WEEKS OLD THE JTR AND 707 ARE A BOUT A WEEK OLD, WHY IN THE ONE PIC IS THE LEAVES BENT AND CURLED BACK WHILE THE OTHER PLANTS HAVE THE LEAVES JUST NORMAL?

THNXX :harvest: :harvest: :harvest: :harvest: :boogie: :anim_44: :420:

Friendly advice
Friendly advice 2
Friendly advice 3
Friendly advice 4
Friendly advice 5
Friendly advice 6
Friendly advice 7
Friendly advice 8
Friendly advice 9
C

cowell

The blue/black is algae. Caused by having light, moisture and nutrients. It doesn't hurt your plants, but it does consume nutrients. If you have panda film you can cut squares out with a slit to the center.. cover your cubes and that should take care of it for you.

The leaf curl is over watering, but it also looks like you have a heat issue or low RH.
You are using rockwool (which hold alot of water), you have water in your tray, and you have algae. Over watering.
The way the edges of your leaves curl up.. that happens when a plant is respiring.. because it's too hot.

Hope that helps.

F

FOUR20

thanks alot! ill b sure to cut my feeding in half, as well as trying to incorporate more circulation in the room!

L

launchpad

Similar Experience

The placing of the panda film does work! I also had the algae in the tray from over watering and leaf curl. I scaled back the watering 30% and had positive results.

Also check you nutrients to the stage of your plants. Where are you? If your ready to flower, give them the go! What is the local relative humidity?

F

FOUR20

yaya ill b cuttin them panda squares asap, aslo im about half a wee prolly give em a week more veg an then its flower time! =P i just have a supernatural nute line up consists of VEG an BLOOM so just 2 =)

F

FOUR20

PS havent even considered a humidity prob idk its in my basement so it cud get kinda musky down thurr

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

ya you want to get a temp and rh meter in there for sure asap

Top Bottom