Friends Of BirdDawg please read!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

Update: Latest x-rays show no further movement. Ftwendy, you are correct.....my body certainly didn't tell me something was wrong and the major pain in my lower right back/hip hasn't returned so lemonaid may be made. I am not in pain but I am taking meds still. Final word in a couple weeks, I think it should be all good as long as I can keep from going bonkers and running and jumping around the room like I really really want to :D. Laying still for months could def be used as a torcher device.....

Thanks for the well wishes, i'll be back soon!!

get yourself a PS3 and you can get a few movie/tv things on there for cheap. you can steam shows from netflix and hulu for 7.99each a month and that covers pretty much all of your TV shows and a few good stoner movies. not sure if you into video games but theres that, and also if you have music or movies on your computer, you can sync them up with your PS3 and listen to music in your room. my wifes illness keeps her indoors and sometimes on her back so we do what we can for entertainment. blu rays are also cheap at frys and best buy stores, if you buy certain ones, not new ones. also we have a store called dimple that sells used dvd's and blu rays. so just an idea for killin time ;) i had a friend with back probs and he got the best results from pretty much doin nothin, so take a break and let this thing heal as best as possible. if you need any PS3 help, PM me and ill getcha up to speed. good luck again

ftwendy

ftwendy

thisamericanlife.org

Best killer of boredom.... and it's free to listen to the archives. Chock full of big ideas and excellent humor.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i give you guys props for being able to deal with your pains.... i am laying here on my bed i can barely walk... i think sometimes to myself will my wife get tired of having to deal with my back pains and mood swings... i get sad at times and think damn how much more worst is my back going to be ten years from now..... i wish u the best BirdDog1 and Mr greengenes...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i give you guys props for being able to deal with your pains.... i am laying here on my bed i can barely walk... i think sometimes to myself will my wife get tired of having to deal with my back pains and mood swings... i get sad at times and think damn how much more worst is my back going to be ten years from now..... i wish u the best BirdDog1 and Mr greengenes...

Sorry to hear that Evoke..Hope you feel better soon. :( My wife is in Pain..I feel for you guys!

vaporedout

vaporedout

thanks Brother... ur a good man CGK taking care of your wife...

yeah, not to put any illnesses down, but sometimes the "caregivers" need a break. its hard when your spouse is in pain, then that makes them short with you, even though your the one helping them. i feel for people in pain, and i also feel for those who help the people in pain. but remember EVOKE, (not sure on your vows) but i took them serious, in sickness and in health. you gotta believe your wife feels that same way, get better. damn im gonna go pound some hash for you guys :) stay strong

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sorry to hear about the all the pain all of you boys are going thru...... good old Medusa needs ta turn you boys to stone LOL ( pain reliever thats is ) will keep growing on to keep u entertained til your up to snuff.....Be well XOXOXO

Jesus Malverde

Jesus Malverde

Waah!

I've lived with a bad back for 15 years now. Two slipped and bulging discs in lower that causes a pinch nerve that shoots down my left shoulder. At times my back is so bad my belly button is under my rib cage from tightening muscles trying to compensate.

Now that I got that out of the way I'd like to say...so what? Do you all need attention so bad that you feel the need to get it off the Internet from strangers?

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Waah!

I've lived with a bad back for 15 years now. Two slipped and bulging discs in lower that causes a pinch nerve that shoots down my left shoulder. At times my back is so bad my belly button is under my rib cage from tightening muscles trying to compensate.

Now that I got that out of the way I'd like to say...so what? Do you all need attention so bad that you feel the need to get it off the Internet from strangers?

Not everyone on here are strangers.
Hope you're doing we'll bd

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
this website is full of caring people jm, and a MEDICAL mj website. don't think anyone is fishing for sympathy, just friends talking about problems.

Not everyone on here are strangers.
Hope you're doing we'll bd

Well said you guys! :)
Some of us have met, but either way, we are like a big Family here!:D lots of love!
I hope you find some relief JM

shawnskush

shawnskush

Waah!

only stranger here is you....dick

ftwendy

ftwendy

BD is not fishing for sympathy.... he is keeping the people who are interested in his seeds informed because that is what a responsible business owner does. He is working. While in pain. And that is admirable.

JM - get well too. Pain is a mofo, to be sure, but living in pain doesn't make you a hero or give you the authority to judge others. You owe Bird an apology. Say you're sorry and move along....

bigjay420

bigjay420

Sorry to hear about this. Hope you feel 100% again soon, my friend. Here's to a speedy recovery!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Waah!

What a fucking douche bag.....banned!

Top Bottom