Frigids Girls Central Ca

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

I have not posted for a while. Been Busy fishing, working and gardening. Here is a few pic's of what I got going. Irrigation blew a fitting in the middle of August. They went without water in 100 degree heat for 6 days. Can't believe they came back as good as they did. Some looked really bad actually a little crispy. Well I nursed them back pulled off all the dead stuff. Even had to trim off some of the buds from the Tahoes. My Larry's from CC are done I should of chopped them today but did not have time. They will have to wait until next week. Here is a few pics.

Frigids girls central ca
Frigids girls central ca 2
Frigids girls central ca 3
Frigids girls central ca 4
Frigids girls central ca 5
Frigids girls central ca 6
Frigids girls central ca 7
Mogrow

Mogrow

nice work BF. Man it does look burnt up. Glad you got the drip going on the girls fore it was too late. I harvested a little myself today, ain't it the best to bring it home to the barn and out of the great outdoors.
smoke my for me bro.
peace mogrow

joeca1i

joeca1i

Yeh,always go to wait a week or 2,when you think there done...

B

Badmf

Add water polymers next time it will give you more room for these type issues.

below frigid

below frigid

Water pressure is just a little to high for the compression type fittings. Shit happens for a reason. Been meaning to up grade my irrigation just have not got around to it. They have some newer style fittings I think their called easy lock. Going to change them all out for next season and maybe install a pressure regulator. Used the polymers before they do work but are not too enviroment friendly. I also have used zeeba which is almost organic, It is derived from corn starch. Since I put the well in I have not had any water issues so I quit using them. Things are still turning out alright, just lost some yield that's all. I had too much last season anyway. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom