Frisian Dew and Passion #1

• Thread starter Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Panda

I have been waiting for these babies a long time. So glad I finally got them.

There all femenized. I will be growing two moms and taking clones for hydro.

Thanks in advanced for everyone who joins along.

Also thanks to Dutch Passion.

Frisian dew and passion 1
Frisian dew and passion 1 2
R

Rabbi

I guess you know by the color candi coating. Tell us what you think of the coating. and soil or soak, I've heard with the CCC should go straight into soil.

P

Panda

I never go straight into soil. I really don't trust it. I will probably germ for a full 24 hours then throw them in my compost. Ill have more pics tomorrow.

B

blahman

i've had good luck both ways. But I still like seeing them germinate before putting them in soil. It sucks looking at dirt in a pot everyday hoping something pops up, lol.

P

Panda

Update #1

Well its been about 24 hours since I put them in their germination chambers.

There doing great and already started to show there root a little bit.

The frisian dew is the purple seeds. The Passion is the teal blue.

I put them in my compost and now we wait for them to sprout up. Therefore leading to my next update.

Thanks

PS: Sorry if the shots are a little sketchy I took them with my phone.

Two little birds
Three little birds
One little bird
Four little birds
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Nice start there Panda..Can't wait to see how these go for you. I grew the passion #1 last year, but it hermied on me about week 6 in flowering. I hope you have better luck than I did. I will add that the one I had was very powdery mildew resistant. I had a afghan Kush next to her that got it but she didn't have it on even one leaf! Good luck!

P

Panda

Update #2

Well its been a day or so since I last updated it.

Both plants sprouted up and after this update I will be doing weekly updates.

The Frisian Dew looks healthier than the Passion #1

I sure hope that Passion picks up a little.

1st Pic - Frisian Dew

2nd Pic - Passion #1

Bub1
Bub
P

Panda

Thanks jan ya im pretty excited. I was going to do 3 clones of frisian and 3 of passion. But I think somethings wrong with the passion sprout.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I sprouted three Frisian Dew seeds a few weeks ago that a friend gifted me. They are pretty vigorous little seedlings.

P

Panda

Sad to report that the Passion #1 fem died today ;[, but luckily frisian dew is doing amazing looks like I will just be taking all my clones from her.

T

The-Bearded-One

Passion#1 is a weak strain which makes problems at beginning.

Good luck bro.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

yeah i think i said it before. My passion 1 hermied out big time after about 6 weeks in flowering so it's not on the top of my list to ever try again..but my buddys dp blueberry was really good.

P

Panda

Update #3

Well its been about a week since my last update.

The frisian dew is growing fine. As you learned in my last post my poor passion died ;[.

But the good news is now i get all frisian dew clones.

530842783 1875343390 0
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

well there is a plus to running just one strand at a time..you cn get dialed into it real good. Keep up the good work bro!

S

smokersonly

Anybody growing purple#1 by dutch passion. How good is it, and anything about the yeild would be a great help. let's get the world high!

Top Bottom