Frist grow was all air...need some help

• Thread starter Crawworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crawworth

Hello all, i just finished harvesting my first grow but everything came out full of air. i am doing all natural no chems so everything i have read wont help me because every one is telling me to use chems. what can i do to make my next grow very dense and a good harvest. my last grow was just seeds i got from my ex. she said it was Soma, Cindy99 and Belladona. i have personaly never heard of those but thought hey ill give it a try. my next grow is Jellybean, OG Gkush pin sol and a humbolt strain cant remember the name right now. i have Lush LED lighting set up and a AgroMax tent for growing them in will have 8 plats total. i would love for someone to give me some advice on how to to make my next grow super dense and worth my time to grow.
Thank you everyone =)

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Without pics its hard to tell

Lack of light, high temps and sketchy genetics are the biggest reason for fluffy buds

Unless you chopped before the buds were finished

C

Crawworth

i know they were over crowded i had 12 plants on my first grow i think that might have been part of the issue, temps were always around 70-75 and i was running a 1000w system now im running two lush led Dominator lighs. im hoping this grow is alot better. the seeds i got my ex use to grow the same plants but her dad uses alot of chems, besti boom big grow all the fox farm stuff. i think its just bad genetics of the plants i had a TON of seeds on all of the buds pulled out about 25 seeds out of one bud haha hoping this grow goes alot smoother.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
i know they were over crowded i had 12 plants on my first grow i think that might have been part of the issue, temps were always around 70-75 and i was running a 1000w system now im running two lush led Dominator lighs. im hoping this grow is alot better. the seeds i got my ex use to grow the same plants but her dad uses alot of chems, besti boom big grow all the fox farm stuff. i think its just bad genetics of the plants i had a TON of seeds on all of the buds pulled out about 25 seeds out of one bud haha hoping this grow goes alot smoother.
Ah, you've become accustomed to the chemmy buds. It can be done organically, but not as easily, and not all strains will form good hard nuggies. If you focus on the right genetics then you'll achieve density more easily. If you had a ton of seeds, then you had at least one hermie, which means not good genetics and the garden is in need of better minding.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Hello all, i just finished harvesting my first grow but everything came out full of air. i am doing all natural no chems so everything i have read wont help me because every one is telling me to use chems. what can i do to make my next grow very dense and a good harvest. my last grow was just seeds i got from my ex. she said it was Soma, Cindy99 and Belladona. i have personaly never heard of those but thought hey ill give it a try. my next grow is Jellybean, OG Gkush pin sol and a humbolt strain cant remember the name right now. i have Lush LED lighting set up and a AgroMax tent for growing them in will have 8 plats total. i would love for someone to give me some advice on how to to make my next grow super dense and worth my time to grow.
Thank you everyone =)
A few thoughts:

1. Make sure you do a proper veg time of at least 4-10 weeks for best yields. A strong and well developed plant will be a machine during flower. A runt will be....a runt during flower.
2. Ensure STRONG and OPRESSIVE light during veg. I get nodes less than an inch apart on my sativa landraces by hitting them with strong MH light throughout most of veg.
3. Cinderella is a sativa dominant strain, so expect fluffier buds. At your experience level, staying organic is a good idea. You'll fry your plants if you start throwing chems onto roots without being familiar with their effects.
4. Your future tent sounds like a nightmare. Jilly Bean is the worst strain I've ever grown. OG Kush is a low yielder and grows tall and lanky. Anything from Humboldt can be assumed to be an indica, which will create three ENTIRELY different grows in one tent. If you have a lot of room and experience, no worries, but as you're starting out, make it easy on yourself by getting a tough, easy to grow strain like Skunk #1, Blueberry or Northern Lights.

Best of luck!!!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well since you are growing organic like my self there is a product called bud swell from the bat guano company 0-7-0 this will help add weight! I start to add this to my tea brew around week 6!

Pisces

Pisces

Like TSTEW313, I too use Budswell after week 6.
And fwiw….I found it really enhances the aromas & flavors ….especially when using chems in inert media.

So does using FF Bigbloom as well as, organic un-sulphered blackstrap Molasses.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Like TSTEW313, I too use Budswell after week 6.
And fwiw….I found it really enhances the aromas & flavors ….especially when using chems in inert media.

So does using FF Bigbloom as well as, organic un-sulphered blackstrap Molasses.

Yeah, I've been all organic for a long time now but when I used to use chems I had amazing results with Open Up and Beastie Bloomz, but honestly, if you're a seasoned grower, you know the tricks to get REAL resin production and it has nothing to do with nutes or ferts ;)

auldone

auldone

If you are in a position to change lights to a HID setup, that would help you 10 fold... There is alot more info on HID lighting then there is LED to help a new grower.

Just my 2 cents....

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

If you are in a position to change lights to a HID setup, that would help you 10 fold... There is alot more info on HID lighting then there is LED to help a new grower.

Just my 2 cents....
I would agree. I add my LEDs during flower, but during veg I've found them to really confuse the plants.

One of the easiest way to stunt/herm a plant is to mess with the lighting. Consistency is key!

Pisces

Pisces

Yeah, I've been all organic for a long time now but when I used to use chems I had amazing results with Open Up and Beastie Bloomz, but honestly, if you're a seasoned grower, you know the tricks to get REAL resin production and it has nothing to do with nutes or ferts ;)

Exactly!

Real trichome production is all in the genetics of the plant.

All we can do as 'seasoned' growers is to create an environment where the plants can truly thrive and produce their very best.

Consistency is Key = Church!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I personally have to say that the led technology for the money you spend is not worth it.It doesn't penetrate deep enough threw the canopy.I would think if you just ran dual 6oo watts or one 1000watt hps you would have denser flowers! Just my 2cents tho

S

ssteely71

Another thing to keep in mind as far as density goes : a lot of strains will pack on weight and density in the very last stages of growth so make sure you let it go full cycle.
Looks pretty decent. Best of luck!

Top Bottom