outdoor farmer

wuz up my ph is 7.7 how do i bring it donw to 6.5 thanks

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol Z

your soil or your water?

if your talking about your water you need to bring it down to between 5.8 and 6.2 and as Z said - ph down (you can use lemon juice or vinegar)

and if you mean your soil you want to get some lime (cant remember if you want dolomite or oyster shell though, doh)

somebody else chime in here, been awhile since I played in the dirt

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thanks you brother ent - thats what I thought but it looked weird when I typed it - lol

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey dude,
your inside now, try promix or sunshine mix. and take it easy smoking them buds lol.
i'd add some perlite and use what ever organic nute's (bat quano) you want for tasty nugs.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

SO your saying the ph down, makes the ph go down huh? hhhmmm......i'll have to take this in for awhile:smirk;) take it easy

420king-MASSES

wuz up my ph is 7.7 how do i bring it donw to 6.5 thanks

when you start mixing your nutes in the the water the ph should drop //when trying to drop ph with plain water and you have no natural ph down use earth juice catalyst it will drop your ph[use sparingly

S

Steve Z

i just said that cause, seriously, there is a thread about this like 3 posts down

i swear people are getting so lazy nowadays, i just have to be a smart ass to ?'s that OBVIOUSLY nobody even LOOKED for an answer. shit man. if you use the search button like 10 threads come up lololol. let alone the one right below this when it started, and is still alive

O

outdoor farmer

my dirt is 7.7 i use plan water so do i get a hp water taster ?and what do i want the water ph to make the dirt 6.5 .thanks

Top Bottom