northwest47

Frog fart f1 lemonhoko
Frog farts f1 lemonhoko 3
Frog farts f1 lemonhoko 4
Frog farts f1 lemonhoko 5
Frog farts f1 lemonhoko 6
Frog farts f1 lemonhoko 7
Forg fart f1 lemonhoko 2

"Heres my keeper out of a pack of FrogFarts I ran recently.

This is the same batch and strain I passed around a few months ago.

The smell and taste is pure dank. Has a bit of a "dawgish" smell, with a touch of spicey fruit...and of course that little hint of skunk at the end.

This pheno turned purple on the tips of her calyx's and sugar leaf...really enhanced her look.

Good luck in your find for a keeper.

I will be doing one more seed run and test before this strain is released....look for Frog Fart in the spring of 2014.

Thanks for dropping by!

~Lem"

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Would love to try this cross ! Will you be releasing any seeds any time soon ?

Cheers !

northwest47

northwest47

looking like spring release is in the works, along with a bunch of other new stuff from GBS

thanks for the continued support

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Im very stoked to have 2 packs of these sitting in front of me . Going to pop all 24 for a pheno hunt here soon . Looking forward to this strain ! Thanks Lem !

Coir

Coir

Started 3 of these recently. Only two germinated but they are both females. Both look very different from each other. One of the two started with two twisted leaves and sat there doing nothing for around a month. I left it in the back corner just to see what would happen and it suddenly took off. Growing like crazy now and looks beautiful. The other is a stout short looking plant with very short side branching(almost non-existent). I can't wait to see what I end up with from these two.

Coir

Coir

A few images. She is huge and in a spot that makes it difficult to get good images as there is no way to move her at this point. I will get some close ups to show how thick the trichome coverage is as well as the beautiful purple coloring that is coming on later this week.
 87Q4368
 87Q4372
 87Q4377

Top Bottom