From a sunny spot

• Thread starter NoReason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoReason

Hi farmers, glad to can be part of this forum.I've been lurking for a while and now here I am.Maybe someone know me on ICMag,just want to share my stuff and learn from people here at the farm.

I have a question for Papa, who send me a PM but I just can't answer as I'm new here.

Hi Papa
I saw my thread was not posted, so I think you did not allow it because the picture inside,isn'it?

Picture size was 127Kb,I think it was not a size issue.

So I need to ask you if I can post images taken from my ICMag albums.I have already upload a lot of images there and I find easier to post'em linked to my previous gallery.
If this is a problem let me know,I can't upload pictures in both places, it takes me just too much time, and I don't want to start one more thread and then discover I can't post pics this way....

Thanks for your time Papa,sorry if post my response here and an high sunday to you and all other farmers :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hi welcome to thcfarmer.

i am sorry you can not link to icmag images here.

if icmag decided to block the thcfarmer website, then all the images wont show here and the thread you posted will be worthless.

so please only upload your images to thcfarmer.

N

NoReason

hi welcome to thcfarmer.

i am sorry you can not link to icmag images here.

if icmag decided to block the thcfarmer website, then all the images wont show here and the thread you posted will be worthless.

so please only upload your images to thcfarmer.

Thanks for your welcome logic :) but I can't understand how icmag could block farmers from see pictures in my album.

I use a direct link to an image, icmag cannot know where I post this link and who are going to see it.

I could be wrong and I really appreciate if I could have an answer on this.

If it's site policy to not let users post images uploaded on other sites it's a different situation, just want to be sure about.

Thank you one more time :hi

Papa

Papa

Supporter
yes NoReason, that is correct, see the link in my sig line for how to correctly upload images at the farm. this is what i explained in my pm to you.

Papa

N

NoReason

Hi Papa
It's a pain in the ass to upload pics as I have not so good internet connection....however I'll follow the forum rules and will see how it goes :)

Can I ask you a favor? You know I wrote a thread in the grow diaries section, can you post it for me so I not need to write it again?
Just erase the picture posted and everything should be ok, no?

If you can't just me drop a line and I will re-write it.

thx a lot

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks for your welcome logic :) but I can't understand how icmag could block farmers from see pictures in my album.

I use a direct link to an image, icmag cannot know where I post this link and who are going to see it.

I could be wrong and I really appreciate if I could have an answer on this.

If it's site policy to not let users post images uploaded on other sites it's a different situation, just want to be sure about.

Thank you one more time :hi

If you google this "block hotlinking images" you will see how icmag can block there images from being displayed on thcfarmer and any other websites.

So like me and papa both said to you already, please upload images to thcfarmer only

thanks.

N

NoReason

If you google this "block hotlinking images" you will see how icmag can block there images from being displayed on thcfarmer and any other websites.

So like me and papa both said to you already, please upload images to thcfarmer only

thanks.

I didn't know about this,sorry.I will google it to understand.

Peace

Top Bottom