From Brazil :)

• Thread starter sleandros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sleandros

Hello guys, I'm from Brazil and would like to thank the room.
I wonder if there is any way good or seed type (white window) or some that you suggest me to plant closed in vase.
I wonder if there's any way to extract the hash of the plant without investing in equipment for my case is precarious.

What do you suggest to me a good night's smoke?
Hugs
:rauch08:

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm, for no equipment hash, go look in the hash fourm for the Gumby Hash method...

hubcap

hubcap

(copy and paste our text into "google translate" if there is anything you do not understand. we are here to help)

first off, welcome to the farm, sleandros.
and i hope you are enjoying your carnival!
im sure you will find your stay enjoyable, and, you have a wealth of growing knowledge at your fingertips. use it.

anyways, for your first 'wonder...'
I wonder if there is any way good or seed type (white window) or some that you suggest me to plant closed in vase.
im not really certain what you are asking. are you looking for strains that can grow in a vase?

for what its worth, you can pretty much grow any strain of weed in any type of container. its the enviornment that the plant will be in that will make the difference between success and failure.

white widow can be found in many seedbanks. you will find alot of people, myself included, recommend Mr Nice's Black Widow. (same plant we all know as white widow)
while ive had some other companys white widows, i felt that shantis was closests to what i remember it being when i had it first.

ok
wonder #2:
I wonder if there's any way to extract the hash of the plant without investing in equipment for my case is precarious.

sure, farmer. there are many tried and true methods to removing hash from plants without buying expensive gear.
the various methods include.......
-alcohol extraction (a.k.a. quick wash iso. or qwiso)
-butane extraction
-dry sifting
-simple whacking of dried buds and sugarleaf onto a screen

there any many effective methods that can be used without having to buy multiple screens or bags.
are they as efficient as the more expensive methods?
probably not, but the simple methods do GREAT when wallets are tight.

silk screen materiale can be found REALLY cheap and 90% isopropyl alcohol, in the states, is 78cents a bottle.
(cheap, too)

anyways, if that didnt help, by all means, ask again.
like i said, were all here to help out.

-cap

N

nitehawk

well it helped me out, wish i knew backround of most mainstream seed company they are just so seedy in a bad way

S

sleandros

Thanks for the information hubcap am very grateful, I know where I find your statement that the seed of the widow, to buy and I arrived to Brazil.

Other questions I have and how much the ground may be at normal ground and hit some rocks on the surface?
Since I do the planting in a flat, what would be the best way to give birth and grow?
Is there a manual for the white window grow and effect?
Hugs, grateful and fire at the pump!

hubcap

hubcap

hola, farmer sleandros.....

again, i think i am losing your question in translation, but, ill do the best i can.....

how much the ground may be at normal ground and hit some rocks on the surface?
Since I do the planting in a flat, what would be the best way to give birth and grow?

even for outdoor grows, i would recommend germinating (or starting) your seeds indoors. there are many threads detailing this process, but, in short, it requires a seed and a damp paper towel.
as far as the question about 'soil' or 'ground..'
im not really sure what you are getting at but maybe i can ask YOU a few questions, first, and then i can tailor a better response for you....
What type of soil are you working with? is it loaded with clay? or does it drain well? is it sandy?
Also, what type of climate are you growing in. (what latitude?)

Is there a manual for the white window grow and effect?

as far as i know if you can grow grass or weeds, you can grow white widow. its almost that easy.
so no manual needed, BUT, a GOOD, basic understanding of growing IS essential.

hope that helps. ask more if we can help you better.

-cap

en portugese....
novamente, eu acho que estou perdendo a sua dúvida na tradução, mas, mal fazer o melhor que posso .....

quanto ao solo pode ser normal no chão e bateu algumas rochas na superfície?
Desde que eu faça o plantio em um apartamento, qual seria a melhor maneira de dar à luz e crescer?

mesmo para exterior cresce, eu recomendaria germinação (ou partida) suas sementes dentro de casa. Existem muitos segmentos detalhar esse processo, mas, em suma, exige uma semente e uma toalha de papel úmido.
na medida em que a pergunta sobre a "solo" ou "terra .."
im realmente não tem certeza que você está começando a mas talvez eu possa pedir-lhe algumas perguntas, primeiro, e então eu posso costurar uma resposta melhor para você ....
Que tipo de solo que você está trabalhando? é carregado com argila? ou ele escorrer bem? é de areia?
Também, que tipo de clima que você está crescendo dentro (latitude quê?)

Existe um manual para a janela branca crescer e efeito?

Tanto quanto eu sei se você pode crescer grama ou ervas daninhas, você pode crescer viúva branca. seus quase tão fácil.
de modo nenhum manual necessário, mas, bom, conhecimentos básicos de crescimento é essencial.

hope that helps. pedir mais, se podemos ajudá-lo melhor.

-cap

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey buddy, welcome to the farm.

Here is a tip for you:

Check out www.growroom.net/board, this is the Brazilian growers forum full of great info "in Portuguese", may be easier for you to ask questions and get the info you are after.

As for seeds, here at the farm you have THCBay, where there are many great breeders like Cali Connection, Top Dawg, ograskal, etc. But if you want something good and affordable, check out Mota Militia, Cannacopia, Sannie, Karma Genetics, Connoisseur Genetics... all great breeders with affordable seeds. You should definitely check them all out and read up on their work!

Regards,

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom