From Cali To Denver

• Thread starter sours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Or get put on a chain gang and get to make some new unexpected friends...
Exactly whats going to happen when that power bill comes in, Power company going to be like what the fuck they doing using all this power let's go check it out and the snowball forms.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yeah shut down the dispensaries and have people go pay the recreational stores $15-20/g for flowers and $60-80/g for oil. Sweet! Also, switch from 99 plant micro basement grows to huge 10,000 plant corporate grows. That ALWAYS improves quality. Legalize, fook yeah!

Didnt say medical dispensaries,shut down all dispensaries! Never been to a dispensary and never will. Legalize it and grow your own flowers.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Or get put on a chain gang and get to make some new unexpected friends...
Guy goes to jail for the first time, gets processed and put into general population. At lights out he met his cell mate. He introduces himself and when the cell mate replied, the guy fainted.

When he came to, the cellie asked what happened.

"You say your name is Turner Brown, but I thought you said, 'Turn Around'.

[crickets]
Exactly whats going to happen when that power bill comes in, Power company going to be like what the fuck they doing using all this power let's go check it out and the snowball forms.
Unless pressured by LEO, what reasoning would a power company have to 'report' high users? Isn't that pro-actively making less money?

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Didnt say medical dispensaries,shut down all dispensaries! Never been to a dispensary and never will. Legalize it and grow your own flowers.
Excuse me sir, you've got a gigantic semantics up your arse. It's blocking the view...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been to med dispos and rec both suck there is a few good ones but your gonna pay out the ads and end up with something you.can easily do on your own for practicaly free ..a side note most dispose do Wayyyy more plants than 99 ever see the mmj America greenhouse in co?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've never heard of this happening even in states like Missouri. Pay your bill and everyone is happy.
Got to be careful though my friend was busted in Mo. , he went to the grow store in Columbia Mo and the cops ran his plates found his house ran utility bill and busted him

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've been to med dispos and rec both suck there is a few good ones but your gonna pay out the ads and end up with something you.can easily do on your own for practicaly free ..a side note most dispose do Wayyyy more plants than 99 ever see the mmj America greenhouse in co?
I don't know how anyone can afford to shop in a dispo on the regular... Your giving your money away lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Only place I can.put my stamp on is green dream in gun barrel but your looking at maybe a 50bucks 8th

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Your telling me I blew threw a half zip easy on the way to Vegas and I smoked with one other person and it was only 12 hrs lol
Fear and loathing no doubt....
Duke and Gonzo...
Duke and gonzo

chillywilly

chillywilly

I know I'm late, but man! This is the liveliest thread I've seen this year, I couldn't stop laughing, I def need a fatty...whew...was in Dorf two years ago, I got to give it to you CO folks ...DC here... couldn't take the altitude but u guys a strong lot...lol...
Peace...
cw

Top Bottom