from hypochlorous acid to pool shock

• Thread starter rosco23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rosco23

rosco23

can i switch mid cycle from a homemade hypochlorous acid solution to the infamous pool shock method mid grow without causing harm via negative interaction between the two solutions? im week 3ish of veg i dont have the slime but the roots are definitely brown but still fish boning its kinda weird. at some point i would do a rez change and it would be completely pool shock as the sterilizing agent but just let me know if anyone has an opinion about this.

Thank you!

Nugg

Nugg

I have nothing...I run filthy dirty systems...found it way easier and down to zero water issue now..I haven't completely cleaned a system in couple years..I run hydro guard...I tried to run sterile..just can't do it......but...you could take some of your system water...check it..then add your "pool shock".. that's chlorine..the pH will go up..let it site couple days see if it changes?..might try sd90? Think better then pool shock..

Ketamine

Ketamine

I have nothing...I run filthy dirty systems...found it way easier and down to zero water issue now..I haven't completely cleaned a system in couple years..I run hydro guard...I tried to run sterile..just can't do it......but...you could take some of your system water...check it..then add your "pool shock".. that's chlorine..the pH will go up..let it site couple days see if it changes?..might try sd90? Think better then pool shock..
Isn't Flying Skull z7 same as Hydro guard except it is not watered down....z7 is MUCH HIGHER concentration for 1/3 the price or so.

Nugg

Nugg

Isn't Flying Skull z7 same as Hydro guard except it is not watered down....z7 is MUCH HIGHER concentration for 1/3 the price or so.
I don't think it's the same..it maybe the same as sd90..but hydro guard is not a cleaner.

Top Bottom