From Jamaica

• Thread starter stupidthing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stupidthing

Lets say, hypothetically, a person or group of people were going to Jamaica in the near future. one of those individuals is interested in bring back a small amount for personal use only.

First off, how would a person get some pot when they get there? That is, a white person from suburbia. Very naive about this sort of thing. What would they do? Just walk up to strangers and ask "Hey man, where I can buy pot?" I'm sure no one would feel comfortable with that. Though it might suit this individuals personality. Just not the asking for a controlled substance in public part.

A TV show about trafficking said they catch only 5% of the drug packages coming into the US. So a small bit crammed into a box of stuff to remember the trip should be fine.

What type of person in Jamaica should be approached? I understand there is a civil war going on there as well.

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

Don't know about smuggling anything back I wouldn't do it personally, but I did get back from jamacia bout 2 months ago. U don't need to look for weed there everyone try's to sell it to u even at the airport. Don't buy the first thing u see. Workers at the resorts all seek weed shop around and look at everybody's product they will let u look at it and smell it. I found some really nice stuff. Bargain hard with the prices too go way below half of what they say

B

Bluberry

Lets say, hypothetically, a person or group of people were going to Jamaica in the near future. one of those individuals is interested in bring back a small amount for personal use only.

First off, how would a person get some pot when they get there? That is, a white person from suburbia. Very naive about this sort of thing. What would they do? Just walk up to strangers and ask "Hey man, where I can buy pot?" I'm sure no one would feel comfortable with that. Though it might suit this individuals personality. Just not the asking for a controlled substance in public part.

A TV show about trafficking said they catch only 5% of the drug packages coming into the US. So a small bit crammed into a box of stuff to remember the trip should be fine.

What type of person in Jamaica should be approached? I understand there is a civil war going on there as well.

Are you Crazy - why bring weed back from Jamaica when your own country is bursting with it?

If you really, really must do it, wrap it in a condom, cover the condom with another condom, then another and swollow it an hour before the flight. Do not touch it, do not let it touch your fingers or clothing or bags, wear gloves and wash up well after.

Or you could just buy some at home and tell everyone it was from Jamaica. :harvest:

B

bigAl25

dear stupid, I hope your name is not connected directly to the question you ask. Been there 15 times and here are the common sense rules:
Wait till you get to your destination, look for rastas or friendly resort staff and ask. The airport ganja is not the best on the island.
Do not attempt to bring back ganja from Jamaica, check the dogs sniffing baggage on your return. They have good noses. Hell they may even smell your ass as you wait in line in customs.
If you bring back anything, bring back some seeds, they don't smell, and you can reproduce the plant as best you can here, much safer and smarter.
Put on some Bob Marley, open a red stripe or some appleton rum, turn up the music,smoke one. Puts me right back on the beach in Negril every time.

Dunge

Dunge

I love dogs.
Back in the day you could get past customs professionals by acting. Becoming an innocent person for the period of time it takes to get past the gate.
This doesn't work with dogs.
Nostalgia would drive my interest in smoking Jamaican field weed, but I wouldn't expect it to be good enough to be worth smuggling.

S

stupidthing

Thanks guys. Bring some back may not be in the cards. Just asking. Never been there.

A former boss told me a story about her and her brothers coming have from Amsterdam with hash filled foil stuffed in her teeth. When she learned how thorough customs was being she started to panic. then her brother started throwing fists at each other and she got through in the distraction.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Have a nice time,take some pictures and if you really want to chance it just mail yourself back some seeds to a safe addy and grow it here when you get back.Less stress,more fun!

Top Bottom