From Led To Hps Need Advise Plz

• Thread starter Buster1977
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buster1977

From my understanding, that's a part of it. Pinch the stalk with increasing pressure until you've weakened it just enough to lay it over and tie it into place. I've never done it, but have seen it recommended to others who are running out of vertical space.
Thats exactly what im gonna do here in about an hour when lights come on...or should it be done just before they go off? I realy thank all of you for the help ive put alot of work into this grow and and its cool y'all help a poor sap in need✌✌

B

Buster1977

If your ballast is dimmable try running 750 or 600. You might be impressed. Throwing more watts at the problem isn’t always ideal. What temp and humid you got rocking over there?
78-82 temp no way to test humitity but i think its on lower side when i open it up i dont feel it...i have a homemade flower room i framed out in corner of bedroom 4x4. But after vent problem i vented at top and have fan at bottom drawing in air from bedroom. Should i not be doing this? I just haven't been able to afford vent tube and fan

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

78-82 temp no way to test humitity but i think its on lower side when i open it up i dont feel it...i have a homemade flower room i framed out in corner of bedroom 4x4. But after vent problem i vented at top and have fan at bottom drawing in air from bedroom. Should i not be doing this? I just haven't been able to afford vent tube and fan
Sounds like you are doing your best with what you got. Ideally if you humidity is low, you need to lower temp accordingly. 80 is too high unless you have like 50 at least. There are charts out there. I’ll look for a link to post

B

Buster1977

Sounds like you are doing your best with what you got. Ideally if you humidity is low, you need to lower temp accordingly. 80 is too high unless you have like 50 at least. There are charts out there. I’ll look for a link to post
Ok i appreciate that...i am going to tone my light down. And do you think it would be wise to pinch the tops in question?

B

Buster1977

So i was
Just bend em on over and if you break one a bit just tape er up. Minty
So i was able to tie 4 tops down without breaking and was able to raise light like 3 more inches. Gonna turn the light down too heres pics.the 4 tops i tied down were a good 6 inches taller than the rest
20190202 191317

20190202 191242
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Make sure and rock some fans moving air around to avoid powdery mildew and other bull roar. You got a packed space there. I love it

B

Buster1977

Doing way better than before...buds getting bigger than ever before at 4 1/2 weeks. But looking a lil airy probably from the heat stress it endured. Anyway thank u all a bunch. Let me know what u think I'm starting to think this hula haze is just an airy strain
IMG 20190206 184624

chemistry

chemistry

Definitely look a lot better, leafs are not curled. I think your problem was sucking air from the bottom, that just takes air out the bottom of your tent, the hot air from your light is still in the upper two thirds of of your tent due to heat rising. Looks like you have it sorted.

B

Buster1977

Definitely look a lot better, leafs are not curled. I think your problem was sucking air from the bottom, that just takes air out the bottom of your tent, the hot air from your light is still in the upper two thirds of of your tent due to heat rising. Looks like you have it sorted.
Thank you.. it was a stupid move...live n learn✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom