From my last grow in soil

• Thread starter bdawgburner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bdawgburner

Just thought I would post some pics of my last grow I did in soil. I'm switching to hydro soon in a new room. This room was 4.5'x4.5' in my garage. It was air conditioned so the purps turned purple early. Strains were the purps from bcbd and bdawg kush.

Last grow 009
Last grow 008
Last grow 007
From my last grow in soil 4
Kush 005ps
B

bdawgburner

Thanks buzzkill. I'm switching to hydro in a week or so. Lets hope they do as well.

B

buzzkill420

is it ging to be your first run with hydro?? what kind of system are you going to be running and what nutes you going to use

B

bdawgburner

I'm going to be running 2 3x3 ebb and flow trays with the 1000. I know thats pushing it, but i'll get a mover if I have to. As for the nutes.... I have the gh stuff to do lucas. I ran it in a dwc before and 1 crop was good in the winter but then when summer came i couldnt keep the water temps down. Instead of running a chiller I just went back to soil. But I also have PBP and that line up, that I've been using in soil with good results. So I havent really decided what I'm going to use for nutes yet. I really like the PBP but its soil formula, which botanicare recommends for the 2nd half of flowering, but I'm thinking of adding some grow in a small amount for the first couple weeks to make up for the loss of N. Decisions, decisions. I've been trying to read up on what people think of each and its a tough choice.

I

IAmProton

Nice looking plants you got there, that 4th pic is one hairy mother, looks delicious though...like a bowl of fruit loops, must have a phenom taste.

B

bdawgburner

Thanks proton, its a clone my friends dad has had for years. He just calls it kush. It fades to a light purple. Kind of a weird fruity/musky taste. I only ran it a couple times though. Yield was terrible. That was at roughly 4 weeks.

H

HashanHakim

hairy hairy lady kush there:kiss nice job bdawgburner:muscle plants which dont yeild much are often some special shmoke, dont forget to give us smoke report...

bye:joint:

B

bdawgburner

Thanks Hakim. Those pics are from my last grow. I had to let her go since she didnt produce squat. Its special in her own way but theres not room here for such a small producer. Made bubba look like big bud. I'm talking less than an oz from a plant in 5 gallon buckets when everything else was 2-3 oz. I still have access to her though if ever change my mind.

B

been

Those pastels are looking good B. I don't blame you for ditching the runt either, especially when you can make room for more Purps! :icon_cookie:

B

bdawgburner

Actually I just ordered a pack of purple diesels from outlaw. Those are going to be my new 'purple' strain. I booted the runt for herijuana!

Latest posts

Top Bottom