From NJ to the East Bay !

• Thread starter nj2theEASTBAY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nj2theEASTBAY

Whats goin on my brothers and sisters, Finally got my PC up and running at my new home, and decided to convert to thcfarmer since my old home ICmag seems to be slacking.So anyway I just moved out to the east bay from the NY/NJ area to become part of the Medical Cannabis Movement. I have a few years growing under my belt, and have been in the underground bud scene for a while, Im currently in the process of starting my first grow out here and am extremly excited that I will be doing it 100% legally this time around. I am also blessed to work in the cannabis industry as Budtender at the new Haborside Health Center in San Jose, we have been open almost 3 weeks now, and has been an amazing experince so far. On my days off I like to hit all the clubs, and add to my collection. If anyone from the east bay area wants to get up and toke or hit the clubs, feel free to pm me, as of now Im tokin alone !

peace and pot

GALLINA:icon_spin:

N

nj2theEASTBAY

nice ! , I love the east bay, however may end up living in the North Bay, due to working over there. Im just not happy with San Jose's Growing regulations.

I

inbud

I was born and raised East Bay, but it was truely North East Bay.

Welcome to the Farm.

Also a new member here....
working on my fifty posts.
Grow oudoor during the summer, so just kicking it till the much anticipated start of the '10 season.

N

nj2theEASTBAY

nice to meet ya inbud, Im currently in an apartment setting, so I won't be lucky enough to do the outdoor thing, hopefully this time next year I will have my own home, and be able to back yard crop during outdoor season. I did have one outdoor run backhome on my cousins farm, and it was an amazing experince.nothing like seeing the babies thrive in natural surroundings !

winta

winta

whats good my dude welcome to the farm! i used to live in nj as well for 16 years before i moved. cant wait to see some of your work!

S

SUPERBABY

Welcome to the Farm:)

I'm in frisco...I don't get accross any bridges that often, but if you need any help feeling your way around the Bay Area..drop a line (after the 50 posts:( )

:)

N

nj2theEASTBAY

thanks winta and supperbaby, good to see a big movement of jersey cats, making the life change to the bay as I did, A few things I need some info on, Is where to get a decent slice of pizza at !!! (I will travel)as well as what despensary is best to visit for edibles as i wont be able to smoke for the next week due to wisdom teeth being pulled. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom