from Overgrow.com

• Thread starter potentinfinite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
potentinfinite

potentinfinite

I really haven't been enthusiastic about a pot forum since overgrow got shut down:sick0004: my handle then was probably something like Trickyclouds420 It's so good to be a part of such a wonderful community even if it's online
Highest love to you all :heart

:flower Right now I'm getting ready for about twenty sour diesel/grapefruit the seeds are F2s I was hoping to maybe select a few to start a mini breeding program
they will be outdoors and organic......the compost I make is incredible:muscle i buy and eat lots of bananas just to throw the peels in....same with eggs (im getting chickens so the eggs will soon be free) coffee grounds when a ph adjustment is needed or limestone(ground to dust) leaves, grass, vegetable scraps and the standard compost ingredients plus gravel that consists of mostly granite and quartz with lots of trace nutrients, Bat guano (limitless free supply there is a cave nearby full of mexican freetailed bats they are not too disturbed by my presence and I can't possibly harvest it all so the natural cave symbiosis isn't thrown off too much) worm castings and lots of live worms i find around.....I also make a tea with the compost that's super strong soon to add manure to the compost
nothing to take pictures of yet

nice to meetcha adios:hi: watch out for the:character0095: and keep the:party0023:going

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Glad to have you, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

G

Genesofgreen

@ Potent...Dude, I'd love to know more about your compost tea. Measurements and method. Help a broddah out..

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

;(Ah Overgrow...Can never remember why it got shut down? Was a rad site.

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

Laz: Crazy quote

Mal: Thanks for a hardy welcome

Genes of green: my tea is made with half my compost and half bat guano you can change out the type of bat guano depending on the growing stage depending on if you want more N or more PK feel free to experiment for the most part you can brew for as long as you like and the plants never seem to get enough
I like to throw in my compost for a wider range of bacteria and micronutes
It's brewed using two fish tank aerators from walmart per 5 gallon bucket and a large crew or knee sock.....super simple it's how i've been making it since I was 14 and broke all the time.......hope you like

Obrien: I believe American feds shut overgrow down....raided the server in Canada......it was such a massive network they just couldn't stand it

soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome to the farm...... 37k + minds -lots of good quick info- great moderators - great breeders - logic is wonderfull - lots of good beans for sale..... did i manage to kiss everyone's ass lol ........ pEaCe....

Mogrow

Mogrow

welcome to the farm bro, i love making my compost too. eggs, coffee grings, veg scraps, leaves, dirt, manure, grass clippings. it's alive i'm telling ya....
you harvest bat guano, now that's cool, i might be able to do that also. hmmmmmmm.
glad you're on board.

M

Marmaduke

Hello and welcome

outdoors is fun, but can have many surprises, good luck!

S

sweetbee

Can't remember the source , but it was at OG . . . "potassium shortage ?, well
I just feed those guppies more bananas !!! Lonp live "Guppyponics"! lol
Ingenuity . . . that's what keeps the Farm prosperous . Good luck and welcome to the Farm, Sweetbee

P

prairiefire13

And here I thought I liked organics. True to the source man. The Farm looks to be awesome, although I'm finally just dipping my toes into the posting waters myself. Anyways, welcome!

P

plant-lover68

Welcome and good luck with your grow and look forward to some photos. I'm putting together a small brooder and getting some chickens this week if all goes well.

Top Bottom