From The Land of the Rising Sun

• Thread starter Midori
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Midori

Hello everybody! :D

im so happy to stumbled upon this site :D its very very good source for cultivating..anyways hope to see nippon growerz here:smiley_joint:

E

edelephant

Cool! I think you might be the first japanese member, konichiwa!

P

ProGroWannabe

Midori, welcome to the farm!

I believe Ed is right. Do you have any grow-friends that you can invite to join? Either way, we're glad to have you with us here at the farm!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the farm Japan :) when you have 10 posts pm me for a free gift :damnhippie:

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm Bro, glad to diversify the crowd here even more.

T

Trillion

welcome, looking forward to seeing some plants on the other side of the globe...

hubcap

hubcap

konichiwa
midori!

welcome to the friendly funny farm.

spent some time in osaka, tokyo, and okinawa in my younger days.

beautiful country and people everywhere i went.

anyways....

welcome.

-hubcap-

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

konichiwa, welcome to the farm you will make alot of friends and gain knowledge from the gods of growing on here lol

N$

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welocome to the Farm Midori, back in my younger days as an international road dog, I spent all kinds of time runnin all over Japan and Southeast Asia...one of the few places I want to return to..

Tex

darksideX

darksideX

high midori,welcome to the farm,..nice to have ya here,enjoi ur stay! ..i love the rising sun.
greEtz..

mace

mace

I was hoping we'd see someone from Japan on here. Welcome to the farm, hopefully you can find a few more people from the Island to join.

Arigato gozaimas

R

rome

Irrasshaimase !
Welcome to the farm!! Its a great place with great people!!Would love to hear about what strains you are getting in japan!!

M

Midori

Wow

now my sadness is gone.. im so very very happy guyz for accepting me here :kiss >:D< i really feel at home in this forum :D

MINASAN DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!!

specially " edelephant , ProGroWannabe , logic , Donk Frog , FastForward , hubcap , Notoriousskunk , Texas Kid , darksideX , coldnorth , mace , rome "

And exchange for the hospitality of peoples here..expect that i will contribute a very very interesting grow from my homeland :D

darksideX

darksideX

you r very welcome to this happy place,enjoi.. & for myself i can't wait to see some of your homeland growz,..
greEtz..

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice to have some Japanese representation Midori, welcome to the farm :hi

M

Midori

you r very welcome to this happy place,enjoi.. & for myself i can't wait to see some of your homeland growz,..
greEtz..

itsumo arigato gozaimasu.. ill just compiling the photos and i will post this soon..The Original Japanese Strain :smiley_joint:
Nice to have some Japanese representation Midori, welcome to the farm :hi
hey hererissh tnx 4 welcoming me and 4 the video posting :damnhippie::damnhippie:
Welcome to the Farm Midori, and greetings from Canada.
tnx bro!! i have friends there in Montreal and Toronto

Top Bottom