midori

bust out the plum sake, man

!!!!

you got alotta fans!

-hc-

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the Farm Midori!

nice to see a japanese grower on board!, hope more follow ya!
see you around the Farm!

:passingjoint:

X

xchaoticmetalx

Welcome!

Welcome to the Farm Midori!! I have always been very interested in Japanese culture and the pure landraces of Cannabis in that region. I can't wait to see what you will be bringing to the farm.:evilgrin0031:

Rom420

Rom420

Welcome Midori:smiley_joint: Its very cool for me to communicate with someone from your part of the world. I have not yet traveled there and I honestly don't know much about it. I look forward to learning about your cannabis culture and it's good to have you at the farm:harvest:

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the farm Midori. Lots of good info and good people. Hope you like it here.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
konichiwa midori welcome to the farm
very interested in seeing some japanese strains.

T

Tolpan

Welcome midori!

Really interesting! I think I've seen some pics of your grow somewhere else! Good luck with it!

I'm also fascinated by the japanese/Asian culture for a long time! It all started with some Kung Fu Films, lol!
Are you a shaolin! Have you done the 36 chambers of THC, hehe!

Great your around:smiley_joint:

Sajonara(whatever it means)

Tolpan

M

Midori

midori ogenke deska, metashiwa swerve genke des
Swerve yokatta genki desune!!Boku mo Genki Desu!! U r 1 of the Big Catz here in the THC Farm!! i really love ur works bro!! daymm... SFV OGK is on my wish list hahaha
<
Welcome to the Farm Midori!! I have always been very interested in Japanese culture and the pure landraces of Cannabis in that region. I can't wait to see what you will be bringing to the farm.:evilgrin0031:
really nice to hear that bro!! we will bring it on!!
Welcome Midori:smiley_joint: Its very cool for me to communicate with someone from your part of the world. I have not yet traveled there and I honestly don't know much about it. I look forward to learning about your cannabis culture and it's good to have you at the farm:harvest:
tnx u bro!! i really appreciate that:kiss but honestly in my country its illegal to posses and smoke..but cannabis is a big thing in our culture..we used that for many things..."spice,clothes,religion etc..
hahahahah
dood
midori

bust out the plum sake, man

!!!!

you got alotta fans!

-hc-
HAHAHA yeah bro!! but try the nihonshu!!its the absinthe version of japan!!hahahaha
konichiwa midori welcome to the farm
very interested in seeing some japanese strains.
tnx for welcoming me here and i luv ur works too!! nice outdoors!!
Welcome Midori

Joey III

Welcome to the Farm Midori!

nice to see a japanese grower on board!, hope more follow ya!
see you around the Farm!

:passingjoint:
tnx bro 4 welcoming:kiss
welcome friend.........glad to have you here
tnx bro 4 welcoming:kiss
Welcome to the farm Midori. Lots of good info and good people. Hope you like it here.
know what this is the best forum i ever saw!!hahaha i really like here specially all of u guyz welcoming me here
Welcome midori!

Really interesting! I think I've seen some pics of your grow somewhere else! Good luck with it!

I'm also fascinated by the japanese/Asian culture for a long time! It all started with some Kung Fu Films, lol!
Are you a shaolin! Have you done the 36 chambers of THC, hehe!

Great your around:smiley_joint:

Sajonara(whatever it means)

Tolpan

HAHAHA not a shaolin dude hahaha but i do Karate haaha...Yah ur right those r my grow pics but when i knewed that that PHONY SITE IS A FRAUD..i stopped the grow log and i removed all the pictures.. i just want to show and share this thing for real peoples..that why i switched here...

T

Tolpan

I hear ya midori!
I only post here and on 2 other sites sometimes, but just 1 or 2 times a month! But I look around a lot.
THCFarmer is the place to be!
You will really enjoy it!

What kind of karate are you doing?

I did little bit jiu-jitsu and wing tsun in my younger days, lol. Perhaps I will go back to it! I was in a damn good shape in those days! Fighting is fun, don't get me wrong!
It clears your mind and gave me some kind of balance!

Greets

Tolpan

M

Midori

I hear ya midori!
I only post here and on 2 other sites sometimes, but just 1 or 2 times a month! But I look around a lot.
THCFarmer is the place to be!
You will really enjoy it!

What kind of karate are you doing?

I did little bit jiu-jitsu and wing tsun in my younger days, lol. Perhaps I will go back to it! I was in a damn good shape in those days! Fighting is fun, don't get me wrong!
It clears your mind and gave me some kind of balance!

Greets

Tolpan

just a basic karate when i was 9 yrs old.then i try aikido when i was 12 and i realize that aikido is much better than karate.. u dont use too much energy..and its more on defense specially its really applies for self defence..Jiu Jitsu WOW :whew like the gracie thing hahaha my friend is schooling on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu he said that its really for street fight..and he is so addicted with it dat cuz him to be a warfreak hahaha..

And about the other site i signedup to them last month ago but when i knewed everything what really going on..i stopped going there.

E

el gordo

midori!!! this name brought me back wonderful memories being a Dr. Slump fan when i was a kid, welcome midori!!! :smiley_joint:

H

HCC

Hi midori
farm e yokoso, tanoshimi da ne :)

looking forward to the show
~hcc

S

ScrogaholiC

just have to welcome you too Midori :passingjoint: sry i don´t speak japanese hehe

you seem to be a n1ce person ... good to have you here ... you bring a nice mix to this site, can´t wait 4 your show :character0050:

i´m a MIDORI fan xD

what´s about the law in japan? there arent that much grower out there, right?

i´ll read ya around ...

M

Midori

just have to welcome you too Midori :passingjoint: sry i don´t speak japanese hehe

you seem to be a n1ce person ... good to have you here ... you bring a nice mix to this site, can´t wait 4 your show :character0050:

i´m a MIDORI fan xD

what´s about the law in japan? there arent that much grower out there, right?

i´ll read ya around ...
honto arigato gozaimasu bro!! it means alot:character0103: speaking the cannabis law here in japan.. it's really awful:fubar possesing and cultivating is not tolerated here..only licensed hemp growers can cultivate...but until now haven't heard of medical grower or patient.. last few weeks there's a lot of arrests has beened news... for using to cultivating..
And now cannabis seeds is a big deal with them..starting November 2008 they arresting those Head Shops sells seeds..and japanese seed bank sites had been taked down..world is going small in our country:sad0123: but i think there's still growers out there..and speaking of grower..i introduced this site to my friend..and he will come soon:rofl

Latest posts

Top Bottom