from veg to flower by accident 4 days how long to revert back ?

• Thread starter monkey47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey47

Hi guy s and gals

i turned down the light hours in my veg tent because thez are allready to big and my flower tent isent ready yet and it turned them on to little and they started to flower.
How long do you think it s gonna need to reveg ? need another week in the flower tent atleast. would that be enough ?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I don't know much about revegging, but I think it's different from vegging. I've mostly heard that it should be avoided.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Hi guy s and gals

i turned down the light hours in my veg tent because thez are allready to big and my flower tent isent ready yet and it turned them on to little and they started to flower.
How long do you think it s gonna need to reveg ? need another week in the flower tent atleast. would that be enough ?
well looks like your new flower tent will become your veg tent

M

monkey47

my veg room is where I keep my mothers. I don't have the wattage to flower them either in that tent.

So no revegging and let them flower and transplant as soon as I can to the 12x12 tent ?

M

monkey47

I don't know much about revegging, but I think it's different from vegging. I've mostly heard that it should be avoided.
There are people who actually revenge after harvest but this takes months mine were only flowering for a couple of days. (Which is strange cause the light was 14 hours on and the veg tent I keep open so they get allot of undirect light above the 14 hours a day.

M

monkey47

Yo guys,

So This is what happened untill now in chornological order and what i am going to do please let me know if you have any advice.

I accidetanlly flipped the flowwers in my veg room for 5-6 days after that i increaded the lights again for 2 days at 18.
After finding out how long it would take to revege and the stress etc.. i decided to put them in totall darkness and start harvesting in my flowers. 1 can do 1 plant a day and I wan to one day flush so i ll change the nutrients to water for one plant and tomorrow evening i will harvest that plant and so on.

At the moment i have put the laddies in veg tent in totall darknes since today and plan to keep them that way for untill my flower room is empty (4 days)

If you guys have any suggestions to minimize stress on the plants in vegging tent to keep them flowering ? I dont care about the motthers they have enough time to recover i just want my full grown clones into my flowering tent and keep them into flower after giving them 2 days 18 hours of light.

Sunasun

Sunasun

Hi guy s and gals

About 10 to 14 days, I've only revegged once though. Mine took 12 days.

Top Bottom