Front row ag?

• Thread starter Hoosier_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sinmuffin

Sinmuffin

This EC seem extremely hight! Are you using the hard water formula? Yeah at that point an RO system might be a good option. Contact front row. Jon there is very helpful. I have his number if need.
Would love to. I usually contact them in person. I love the company. It’s simple. I just need to dial it in with nutes.

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Usually contact them on Instagram sorry not in person. Typo
Yeah I emailed them one time and Jonathan personally wrote back with his number and he answered when I called and answered all my questions! Great customer service and the guy is brilliant knows what he's talking about.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Yeah I emailed them one time and Jonathan personally wrote back with his number and he answered when I called and answered all my questions! Great customer service and the guy is brilliant knows what he's talking about.

Donny is a good dude. Their line is more expensive than Jack's, but it is a solid product.

3 balls

3 balls

Any follow up input or fresh reviews? I'm getting close to putting in my order. I researched Jacks and Megacrop which I'm sure are quite similar but I really like that front row has a recipe specifically for RO/Coco that will at least get me in the ballpark of where I need to be. The biggest point of angst for me at this point is the no cal-mag direction, not reaching for the cal-mag after all these years seems spooky af. 🤔

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Any follow up input or fresh reviews? I'm getting close to putting in my order. I researched Jacks and Megacrop which I'm sure are quite similar but I really like that front row has a recipe specifically for RO/Coco that will at least get me in the ballpark of where I need to be. The biggest point of angst for me at this point is the no cal-mag direction, not reaching for the cal-mag after all these years seems spooky af. 🤔
My last round in dutch buckets finished up great, didn't use a drop of calmag. Now have a seedling in coco and it's doing alright, just a finicky sativa that I'm still figuring out how to please. My only contention with front row ag is the price. They're priced with the green tax since it's a tailored nutrient, but from the ease of use and the subsequent quality of product, I think Jack's and Megacrop are the only other contenders, though they do require supplemental calmag. Hell, I even used front row ag to start my peppers and cucumbers this year and they took off on me way faster than they've ever done before.

3 balls

3 balls

A couple crops under my belt and I couldn't be more happy! I followed the soft water coco chart and it fit the bill for all of my strains without adjustment. I feel like a dipshit for wasting my money on bottled nutes for so many years. Anybody who might read this that hasn't "put down the bottle", don't hesitate. It's not too good to be true and it's not anywhere near as complicated as I was worried it might be.

MIAquaFire

MIAquaFire

Megacrop is ok for soil and coco. For straight hydro, I would use Jack's Hydrofeed, or Jack's Tap for hard water, which don't leave biofilm.
I know this thread is 2 yrs old but would you still reccomend jacks over front row now that thier considerably the same exact price? (For me they are litterally each $90/25lb).

Im using front row right now and absolutely loving it. Plants eat better the they did with floraflex, athena, mills and GH.

Top Bottom