Frost bite 😢😢

• Thread starter Pixie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pixie

Pixie

Everything was great last night !!! Just woke up to this, just found out temps were upper 40s to lower 50s..... does she have frost bite ??? Will she live ??? Very first plant 😢

Frost bite
Frost bite 2
Frost bite 3
Frost bite 4
shaganja

shaganja

Everything was great last night !!! Just woke up to this, just found out temps were upper 40s to lower 50s..... does she have frost bite ??? Will she live ??? Very first plant 😢
looks like will survive. we are getting rain up north a month early! am so pissed! we run fast strains on purpose up here to avoid the october rains. but this year god is throwing it right up our backside. been checking for rot. none yet thank god. september rains god?! really?! fuck you!!

Reactions: Ina
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If your temps were only in the high 40sf i would not think it would hurt your plant. I dont know where you are but i dont think there has been a hard frost anywhere, its only sep 6th, unless you are growing a strain that was not ment for outdoors u should be fine, if your temps are in the upper 30s u can cover your plants to protect them, we have some outdoor plants up in Maine and its been a bit wet but not cold no real problems, im more concerned about the way your leaves are curling in something is off, to much nutrients? Ph? Note the spots on your leaves? maybee an ifestation of some sort? We are growing g. daddy purps. norhern lights. Pine warp. and sweet tooth. The first 3 strains are fine when i go up there ill send pics. they are hardy plants and we will run them as long as possible if it drys up and we get some nice cool nights they will be as good as last years, sweet tooth is unhappy as it been so wet some spotting something was chewing it, but maybe if it drys up they will get better, the first 3 strains we picked beacuse they are hardy and suited to the environment up here we grow them every year. some people we know are haveing problems with mold and severe spotting but there running strains not suitable for this environment. next year do a little research if you live in a cold area thats wet get a suitable strain it really does make life a bit easier. Good luck.

Pixie

Pixie

looks like will survive. we are getting rain up north a month early! am so pissed! we run fast strains on purpose up here to avoid the october rains. but this year god is throwing it right up our backside. been checking for rot. none yet thank god. september rains god?! really?! fuck you!!
Just got out the scope, no crystals but what am I looking for?? Amber colors ?? How long till this happens ? She has been flowering for about 6 weeks . Thank so much
If your temps were only in the high 40sf i would not think it would hurt your plant. I dont know where you are but i dont think there has been a hard frost anywhere, its only sep 6th, unless you are growing a strain that was not ment for outdoors u should be fine, if your temps are in the upper 30s u can cover your plants to protect them, we have some outdoor plants up in Maine and its been a bit wet but not cold no real problems, im more concerned about the way your leaves are curling in something is off, to much nutrients? Ph? Note the spots on your leaves? maybee an ifestation of some sort? We are growing g. daddy purps. norhern lights. Pine warp. and sweet tooth. The first 3 strains are fine when i go up there ill send pics. they are hardy plants and we will run them as long as possible if it drys up and we get some nice cool nights they will be as good as last years, sweet tooth is unhappy as it been so wet some spotting something was chewing it, but maybe if it drys up they will get better, the first 3 strains we picked beacuse they are hardy and suited to the environment up here we grow them every year. some people we know are haveing problems with mold and severe spotting but there running strains not suitable for this environment. next year do a little research if you live in a cold area thats wet get a suitable strain it really does make life a bit easier. Good luck.
I live in Mass and this is my first plant, got a tiny baby from a friend to try. It went down to 40s last night, got some serious rain couple days in a row I usually bring her in but thought she would be ok. Because this is our tester I am kinda playing to see what’s what . I will cover her from now on, do you think she will be ok ?? Thanks so much

D726DEA1 238B 4D9E B200 AA6CD8534BB7
97569A22 B533 4868 8DBC DDA52BABF242
63913702 3513 4845 A168 5B5FF8A8C7BF
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

What are you worried about? You are showing pics of trichome that is a good thing do not cover your plant your in mass im in ct you have a long time left to go if the weather breaks u can grow till mid oct if your growing a hot weather plant i would cover it when the temp drops below 40f if your growing an indica leave it alone they like cold nights.

Pixie

Pixie

What are you worried about? You are showing pics of trichome that is a good thing do not cover your plant your in mass im in ct you have a long time left to go if the weather breaks u can grow till mid oct if your growing a hot weather plant i would cover it when the temp drops below 40f if your growing an indica leave it alone they like cold nights.
Fantastic Thanks 🤘😎

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just got out the scope, no crystals but what am I looking for?? Amber colors ?? How long till this happens ? She has been flowering for about 6 weeks . Thank so much

I live in Mass and this is my first plant, got a tiny baby from a friend to try. It went down to 40s last night, got some serious rain couple days in a row I usually bring her in but thought she would be ok. Because this is our tester I am kinda playing to see what’s what . I will cover her from now on, do you think she will be ok ?? Thanks so much
You must be in western Mass because it was up upper 50s on the coast last nite, this rain is going to be problematic, have you considered bringing the plants in overnight? Just make sure they have uninterrupted dark if you do, good luck

Top Bottom