• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Frostitute

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

oh snap. You get this from BG?

got some shots aligee. hope you don't mind me dropping em. I already crossed it to the true og too BTW.

Used to grow her at the same time as pimpslap og. Sellin bags of pimpslap and frostitute together was priceless.

Aligee

Aligee

throw some up GOOROO LOL!!! Def no OG in there , lets see that True Frostitute bro!!!
i didnt get it directly from BG but from a good member here!!!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

she put out some really nice colas for me. Genghis Don is the only person who has popped those frostitute x true og rev. seeds. Nothing to show of those as he is just about to bloom her.

but her is some frostitute in organic soil. Used to do straight organics, with weekly teas.

Frost5
Frost7
Frost8
Frost12
Frost22
Frost31
Frost41

Aligee

Aligee

Thats wsup Bro beautiful pics of that Frostitute shes gonna stick around my stable for a long while! you still run her??

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

no I ditched her after I made seeds. Never was very fond of the flavor but so crystally and and interesting structure.

here are genghis's pics of veg. Looks to be a pretty good hybrid. Only time will tell

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I'll be interseted to see if she makes the cut in your garden. Really wasn't my shit. But g hybrids aren't so......

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wsup Baba G?!? im gonna flower her soon no pics from me just yet i did one OD she is a producer!
i have a crush on her at the moment!
Hey, just trying to stay warm, the weather is a changing:)
She sounds interesting, I'm not a fan of the G13, does anyone have an idea of what the other half of her is?

Aligee

Aligee

theres a few mentions of her on IC from 09' i think , same lineage G13x? not sure who made her or her origin.. smells kinda trainwrecky!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I can't wait 2 see her in action.. Sounds very interesting

Top Bottom