Frosty LowRyder 2

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

This girl is at 45 days. She smells like berries and she's really packing on the triches. She's been pollinated with Zoos' Williams WonderxBlackberry bx1. I'm hoping she smokes like she looks and smells...should make for an interesting cross if she does.

Frosty lowryder 2
Frosty lowryder 2 2
Frosty lowryder 2 3
S

satty

Shes looking very nice indeed.
I just finished growing out some " Sweet and Low "
S.T. X Lowryder, the smoke is good but not medical grade.
I have pure Lowryder #1 but i wont be growing them again as i like bigger plants.
But thats how i started out, growing L.R. under my bathroom sink with 2 cfl's...:volcano:

F

FastForward

Nice one Bomb. Be really interesting to find out how many of the offspring show autoflowering traits. I really like the LR2 taste and smoke, and the LR already has WW in it doesn't it? So it seems like you're almost backcrossing some of the WW genes....which seems like a wicked idea. Keep us updated :)

BombBP

BombBP

Be really interesting to find out how many of the offspring show autoflowering traits.
Don't quote me but I think the auto phenos show up in the f2:).
the LR already has WW in it doesn't it? So it seems like you're almost backcrossing some of the WW genes....which seems like a wicked idea.
I'm not sure FF but if it does that does sound wicked:p. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That would be nice if the Williams Wonder x adds some weight to her also:clapping

BombBP

BombBP

...and some color:D. The male I used was a very beautiful purple.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah you had that real nice purple male:rock

BombBP

BombBP

Yeah, that one;). If the pollen survives I want to hit these OG KushxAfghan Kush with it too. Now, that should be something.

M

mickeyspliff

I look forward to hearing out how she smokes. I have worked with the first offering of LR, and I know the hybrids can turn out nice. I think the LR 2 looks great, improved for sure.

Good luck with the crosses, And I believe she does have WW in her, so it will be a bx of sorts.

F

FastForward

Looking good Bomb. What do the trichs look like? My only reason for asking is that 60 days can be a bit quick for an AF ime. My LR2s needed about 70 to get fully cloudy.

Rom420

Rom420

Very nice looking lady bomb. I recognize your name from another site I used to frequent. You've definitely got some nice skillz

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks nice and frosty BombBP, great job on her. I have two going but they haven't showed sex yet, any day now.

Peace,
Pender

Top Bottom