Frostys 2013 Outdoor

• Thread starter frosty805
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frosty805

frosty805

My favorite time of year is finally here, I got my area all cleaned up and mixed my soil last weekend gonna let it sit for a few weaks to give everything a chance to break down. Seeds are germed and being transplanted into there new home today. The strains i will be growing are the following:

-OG13
-Blue OG
-Skunk #1
-Chemvalley Kush
-Scotts OG
-Blue Venom
-Super Atomic
-Critical Hog

and possily a few more, we will see how much space is available in the end.

I dont have any pics right now but i will be posting them soon and i will be keeping up on regular updates. Thanks for checking in and i wish everyone the best. Happy farming guys:):D

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You lucky east and western southerners, get to plant so early outdoors. Good luck and sub'd

Mogrow

Mogrow

sic lineup Frosty /// is that a Dr.Atomic, super atomic, he has some badass outdoor strains.
i mixed up some dirt today for the indoor, also planted 9o seeds today for the outdoor, great day being the first day of spring and all that..
hey i've got 2 critical hogs, were freebies from attitude i believe, you think they'll do ok outdoors, i believe they"re feminized????
peace mogrow

frosty805

frosty805

sic lineup Frosty /// is that a Dr.Atomic, super atomic, he has some badass outdoor strains.
i mixed up some dirt today for the indoor, also planted 9o seeds today for the outdoor, great day being the first day of spring and all that..
hey i've got 2 critical hogs, were freebies from attitude i believe, you think they'll do ok outdoors, i believe they"re feminized????
peace mogrow

O yes spring is here and the weather is gourgeous. Yeah its a super automatic and i recieved it as well as the critical hog from attitutde as a freebie. Im gonna throw it outside and see what she dose, i believe with good vibes and tlc any strain can flourish outside. Happy farming Mo:D

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Outdoh baby! I will be watching. Good luck! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

peace mogrow

c.hogs are indeed fem'd.. GL

Top Bottom