Frosty's First GhettoGreenhouse

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

build a dog run around it ....

& be nice and ask him what it will " take " .... " to make it happen.
I did ask what it would take to make it happen lol, hopefully he returns my call like he said he would and says we can grab lunch today. I also thought it would be good idea to get a lawyer so I obtained one that texaskid recommended. Shes expensive but hopefully we can get this sorted out correctly, or else it will just be food, which is not a total loss.

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with the law. I had a similar situation with my greenhouse, so I through a few extra screws in the sliding doors and put locks on top and bottom of the door. Then they said all so one had to do is pry on the door and it would come off the rails. Also they complained I didn't have any survailance. So now I have had to spend $500 for a very nice recording systems and good thing my gh has a 2"x4" frame on the bottom so I could keep the door from be pried open. Damn nosy ass neighbors are always a problem. They also said I was too close to the park by my house so. 300' away is the law where I am. Luckily my gh is 317' away. They have stopped by 6 times now with another complaint. Thankfully I have read all 107 pages of the law and there has been nothing they can do. Also had to file a complaint with the local DA for harassment. It's been a little over a week now with no more problems. They seemed shocked on how well I know the laws. They are holding me to the same standards as a commercial medical marijuana cultivation facility which is completely rediculous. Sorry for the rant and pulling this thread off topic but I hate how the police think they are all knowing. Then they have to go talk to the DA and realize they have no idea what they are talking about. I'm a NV resident trying to open a cultivation facility and am very aware of all 107 pages of the new law. The police should try and keep up with the times lmao.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So where are you at now? Here I was thinking I was gonna get to page two and see some nicely vegging babies and instead it's pages of you talking about the various hoops you're going to have to jump through.
After the beds were built we were ready to put up the side walls. What we did was drilled a 5/8ths spade to make a hole for the PVC. then we attached the PVC to the wood and gorilla taped.(if you cant duck it.....we know the rest) we attached wood to the bottom and then pulled the poly tight:

AGAIN THIS IS MY FIRST I AM LOST HELP ME AND ADD SUGGESTIONS
You don't look like you're lost to me, looks like you had the hiccup of the t's breaking under the snow load and you're on your way.

You might want to be able to roll up the sides or do something for ventilation, but then I recall most CO peeps saying the RH is super-low, like stupid low, in which case you wouldn't want to roll the sides up.
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with the law. I had a similar situation with my greenhouse, so I through a few extra screws in the sliding doors and put locks on top and bottom of the door. Then they said all so one had to do is pry on the door and it would come off the rails. Also they complained I didn't have any survailance. So now I have had to spend $500 for a very nice recording systems and good thing my gh has a 2"x4" frame on the bottom so I could keep the door from be pried open. Damn nosy ass neighbors are always a problem. They also said I was too close to the park by my house so. 300' away is the law where I am. Luckily my gh is 317' away. They have stopped by 6 times now with another complaint. Thankfully I have read all 107 pages of the law and there has been nothing they can do. Also had to file a complaint with the local DA for harassment. It's been a little over a week now with no more problems. They seemed shocked on how well I know the laws. They are holding me to the same standards as a commercial medical marijuana cultivation facility which is completely rediculous. Sorry for the rant and pulling this thread off topic but I hate how the police think they are all knowing. Then they have to go talk to the DA and realize they have no idea what they are talking about. I'm a NV resident trying to open a cultivation facility and am very aware of all 107 pages of the new law. The police should try and keep up with the times lmao.
We're not too far from each other, brother, I'm curious who the LE agency were that visited you and complained about a lack of surveillance.

I do have surveillance, but not because I was required to. This is confusing, there ARE no medical cannabis cultivation facility standards in California. WTF?

We can talk story all day long about cops who don't know the laws they're trying to enforce!

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

I do grow indoors as well, but always wanted to try a greenhouse. It's the local sheriff department that has been fucking with me. They have no idea on personal use growing because the law only says you can have up to 12 per card. So if you are found cultivating, they automatically hold you to the highest standard which are the guidelines for a cultivation facility in Nevada. Which is illegal on their part and that's why I have file a complaint and also harassment against one officer in particular.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
San Joaquin Co? They're known to be real bastards.

Wait, are you in California or Nevada? I thought you were in California.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thanks for the support everyone! The babies are still outside, going strong. I am like a circus lion with all the hoops I have to jump through. :jimlad: They are definitely making it so that its almost impossible to grow outside without money. Haven't had any returned calls or anything in regards to the building people. Everything is to law except the structure isnt fully secure.

@Seamaiden Thanks man I hope I get to keep it up! They are veggin' nice and I am trying NOT to rip them out and tranny them in two gals (per police requests) and take them in a secured facility. I have to get the fence up now or take the 12 ladies I have out, and into a locking area, or else I will be fined.

@kolah I have an indoor grow off the property, medical only. The GH is for rec use. I agree why dont they just leave me alone!

@SierraFarmer Yeah it looks like people are jelous! Oh well. Im glad to hear you got passed the hurdles, they want me to buy a GH from Harbor Freight and I told them this was already built. The surveillance cameras are on the corner of the house so they couldnt bitch about that.

Hopefully by the end of today Ill have a fence up and running.

Thanks again you guys Ill keep you informed on what I have to do.

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

San Joaquin Co? They're known to be real bastards.

Wait, are you in California or Nevada? I thought you were in California.
I'm in Nevada. I don't think they will be bothering me anymore. I have done nothing but comply with their every request to appease them. Plus the extra security is always nice to have any ways. Best of luck @Frostynugman thanks for the updates. Always nice to hear how the new laws are working out in Colorado.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

This reminds me of dispensaries in california,yes they are legal BUT the county or city may zone against them and or choose not to sell you a business license and then you are dealing with code enforcement and big fines.In both these cases you are seeing law enforcement and local government breaking or circumventing the spirit of the law which they should be forced to answer for,wouldnt it be nice if we could figure out a way to use their own tactics against them?
What we need are CLEAR rules that say no county or city may try to supersede state laws or if they do they can be held accountable civilly and criminally,until then they will just continue their shenanigans making you jump through so many hoops you just give up unless you are rich and if you were rich you would be better off just buying weed and going on vacation whenever you want instead of tending a garden,lol,fuck them.
I personally dont blame the cops(dicks!),its the fucking politicians who sign there checks and tell them what to do for the most part,there just clones that do what their told.

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

This reminds me of dispensaries in california,yes they are legal BUT the county or city may zone against them and or choose not to sell you a business license and then you are dealing with code enforcement and big fines.In both these cases you are seeing law enforcement and local government breaking or circumventing the spirit of the law which they should be forced to answer for,wouldnt it be nice if we could figure out a way to use their own tactics against them?
What we need are CLEAR rules that say no county or city may try to supersede state laws or if they do they can be held accountable civilly and criminally,until then they will just continue their shenanigans making you jump through so many hoops you just give up unless you are rich and if you were rich you would be better off just buying weed and going on vacation whenever you want instead of tending a garden,lol,fuck them.
I personally dont blame the cops(dicks!),its the fucking politicians who sign there checks and tell them what to do for the most part,there just clones that do what their told.
Hear in Nevada there are only 2 counties that have adopted the new laws which is Clark and Washoe county. All the rest have either put 180 day moratoriums or are fighting to issue business licenses to people. So now if I want to go to any dispensaries, I will have to drive at least an hour. They still are not going to be opened till at least the end of the year

Top Bottom