Frosty's Grow Log

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I hear nothing but good about Mota. ! Looks like some fire hitting your room soon. Best of luck. Frosty. M
Glad to have you here M. Can't wait to get things here going full speed. I lost one of my other areas to the landlord/partner trouble so I'm just rocking this crib right now. Looking for other spaces around new years and going to be looking for the dankest of the dank genetics in seeds when I do. Much love

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Glad to have you here M. Can't wait to get things here going full speed. I lost one of my other areas to the landlord/partner trouble so I'm just rocking this crib right now. Looking for other spaces around new years and going to be looking for the dankest of the dank genetics in seeds when I do. Much love

Well sounds like u have a good perspective on a bad experience can't wait to see you blow these up !

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Oh this is the page youre talking about haha I finally found it. White legend ftw I'll be on board. Good luck on the pheno hunt.
Good to see yah. Haha now you can lurk and decide if anything runs with the pantheon :D

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Looking good. Hope everything lives up to your expectations and more.
Congratulations on scoring the @Motarebel seeds!!
Those all look winning.
Dang you already know they are. Hope that I'm fulfilling your wishes with the log updates and seed excursions everything is beyond stellar in flower so far I am more than happy. If you were doing this full time you'd have all your seeds gone before they hit shelves. Thank you so much for your generosity and faith in me my gratitude goes beyond words . Much love and respect. I'll be melting stuff here soon

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Dang you already know they are. Hope that I'm fulfilling your wishes with the log updates and seed excursions everything is beyond stellar in flower so far I am more than happy. If you were doing this full time you'd have all your seeds gone before they hit shelves. Thank you so much for your generosity and faith in me my gratitude goes beyond words . Much love and respect. I'll be melting stuff here soon
Thanks for sharing. Appreciate you taking the time, space and energy to grow them out. They are looking good, a very nice green. Hope the grow continues to exceed your expectations.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I suppose the white walker that shines could get a second to post her. She's prolly my keeper. Frosty. And this was at day 25. More pics soon.white walker 1.
20141113 091610
20141113 091314
IMG 20141114 164857

Some side nugs getting chunky.
20141113 091533
20141113 091533

M

mrtokez2

Day 15... My internet has been out so Ill just start from here.
Whats happening y'all the white walkers are killing it!!! They stretched about 18 inches every plant grow similar.

My favorite so far is the WW#1 the branches it produced are a nice and uniform. and the yeild its going to put out and the frost its already putting out is making it easier and easier for me to decide which one is the winner so far. WW2 is shortly in the lead with production and frost smiliar branching and smells, and #3 is a scraggler but smells the best.

The white #2 Is my favorite and grows similar to an OG, smells off it are really spicy and berry it seems like. These round of clones arent taking on the #2's so I may have to re-veg a plant. The White #1 is really stout and bushy and doesnt look like it is very vigorous Ive been really paying alot of attention to her and shes very green and shows not sign of burn but maybe she will take off later.

These are shots before I defoliated. ill post up more here soon

Day 15 WW1 Starting to stack it up.View attachment 457166

The white #2
View attachment 457169

Whole room shot:
View attachment 457170
View attachment 457171

Going to post a little more exciting pictures of WW1-3 and The White #1 & #2, I though that I should keep a record of what ones I like the most. then over all shots.

Looking like smooth sailin..good shit

M

mrtokez2

Where those yetis at?? I only see yeti dawg? Is that the same thing? Haha hope you find something good out of those..I'm hoping to find something unique.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Where those yetis at?? I only see yeti dawg? Is that the same thing? Haha hope you find something good out of those..I'm hoping to find something unique.
Yes the Yeti dawg is Yeti BX3 or a bx2 f1 persay. The homie in Michigan @dogznova threw me seven and I got three different females total. I called them Yeti dawg because it's underdawg BX with the Yeti but he took his best male BX2 and best female bushy most Loompa bx2 and then these are the seeds you see here. He was looking for a bushy pheno which I found its perfect stacking like a gangster should. super frosty and smells like an awesome Loompa headband kush esque. Gunna be a heavy indica plant also which you already know I'm 100 about. So I'm very excited to say the least. Seriously hanging with my best strains prolly gunna run her more often.

dogznova

dogznova

Glad you're diggin that yeti dawg.. My buddy has two girls going he got from 5 seeds. Hes just about to flower them out..

I'm hopin he gets some funky OG kushy smelling stuff as well..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Glad you're diggin that yeti dawg.. My buddy has two girls going he got from 5 seeds. Hes just about to flower them out..

I'm hopin he gets some funky OG kushy smelling stuff as well..
You already know they are some og funk for sure. Wait till I post up number 6 your gunna be like. That's what I was looking for this whole time.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Dude.. Looking over your Farm... I'm like damn hes killing it.. How do you keep track.. lol

Can't wait to see her..
Thanks man it looks alot bigger than it is. I'm home doing this all day so I spend hours staring and taking metal notes. I love doing what im doing and I have a memory like you wouldn't believe my old bosses used to hate me for it. Lol

P.S. I promise you one day you be like yeah I'm glad I took care of frosty. Yetilove.

Top Bottom