Frozen fresh trim??

• Thread starter johnnyrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

I was wondering if my cannabutter would be good or not so good using fresh frozen trim? The reason is I was diagnost with asthma last nov its been 1 year exactly that I haven't smoke bud or cig as I don't really miss the cig which was the cause of my asthma I really do miss my bud as I am afraid to inhale smoke I would love to eat it I just harvest some nice OG kush and my intention is to use so of the trim I cut with my spin pro to make hash for the wifey and the rest to make goodies so what do you guys think can I use some of this stuff for baking would really love to eliminate most if all that green taste of the cloriphyll thanks let me know what you think. Frozen fresh trim Frozen fresh trim 2 Frozen fresh trim 3

GI JO

GI JO

Check your other thread, I posted a recipe. Made my budder in the slow cooker, just trimmings, water & butter. Also made shortbread cookies as well as the peanut butter recipe. Tasted really really good!

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Thanks GI joe how do I go about putting my hash into butter I would love to try these treat its been a long time so let me know you said trimming I also have lots of trim left but its fresh frozen can I used it? Like that? Or should I use the hash? Thanks

GI JO

GI JO

Mine was fresh frozen as well. I googled and looked at a few different ways of making the butter, the crock pot looked the easiest. I don't know how much trimmings I put in, didn't measure, but I know I used a lb. of butter. When it cools, the butter hardens on top of the water and that's what you use. I think the p-butter recipe works so well because everything in it is oil based, no flour. The shortbread cookies were great as well, again....not much flour in them.

Hope that helps!

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

I'm going to try to make some butter tonight I don't have a crock pot so doing it in sauce pot what do you guys think I have so 190u not much about 2gr and 120u about 2gr also and 90u about also 2grs should I combine them all and dissolve them in the butter?

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Has anyone made cooking oil with their frozen fresh trim. If you have how is different than the canna butter also what about taste thanks

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I made dry ice has with my fresh frozen trim. The dry ice pulverized the trim. I used that to make a pound of butter that is probably twice as strong as it should be so ill probably dilute with more butter. Made some cookies that put me down for the count!

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom