Fruit Loop Krispies

• Thread starter Moe Danks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Made some this morning with some cannabutter I made last night. It is a small batch due to I only had an 8th of sugar leafs so I cut everything in 1/4. Will be testing some out when I get home from work.

Picture 005
F

fuzzy

Good&Messy

Let us know how it is MoeD.Looks Good and Messy!Ive always been told its not any good unless you get it all over.lol peace&happy treats,fuzzy

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

They turned out amazing! Could still taste the weed, but i used all really stinky, frosty sugar leafs. So it sorta just had and dank taste to it that went well with the fruit loops.

And it is really messy to make. but you get to eat some of the clean up and get a nice little buzz.

Recipe was:
1/2 stick cannabutter (u can use as much as or little as you want tho
1 bag of mini marshmallows
About a full box of cereal.

Step1: Melt the cannabutter
Step2: Add the marshmallows to the cannabutter in a big bowl or pan. And heat the marshmallows till they are about melted
Step3: Mix the cannabutter and marshmallows together real well.
Step4: Mix in the cereal
Step5: Put the glob of goop into a pan that with a greased foil layer.
Step6: Push down on the glob of goop with wax paper.
Step7: Set in a dry dark place

true grit

true grit

You are awesome bro, I will most def be giving this one a go! Might go for it with fruity pebbles or cocoa pebbles though...same recipe ya think? How strong was it with a 1/2 stick?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

yeah you can use any cereal you want. the recipe was on a box of fruity pebbles and the bag of marshmallows.

i didn't make a full batch. I used only 3.5g of trim so i cut every thing down in size. so i can't really say how they will be if you go with 1/2 stick. I myself would go for the full stick if you have it.

B

billybadazz

If I could let me share an alteration to the recipe I do that people love: make rice crispie treats just like you did but instead of fruit loopz use the generic fruity pebbles their called fruity dino bites (wallmart) you will love them (cocoa crispies are pretty good too) happy baking!!

true grit

true grit

Killin with the Dinobites over here... shit is killer. i use a full stick (1/2c) of coco oil per bag of marshmallows and it works out killer!

GdKid

GdKid

froot loop krispies and two others, cinnamin toast crunch... and the other i dont remember, were my first edibles i ever made :) except i used hash butter and they came out delicious and potent! glad you shared this! brought back memories :)

Proteinsforhealth

Proteinsforhealth

A healthy brakfast is a great way to start the day, it gives your body the nutrients
working for the day. now a days break fast one importance role in human life.

One of the most important benefits of the protein found in hemp is that it is consumed raw. As a result all beneficial fatty acids (especially omega-3 and GLA) are preserved. In fact, hemp is the only plant with protein that contains omega-3. This essential fatty acid helps circulation, the operation of the heart muscles and contributes to overall health especially in the joints and helping the immune system to perform its function.

Top Bottom