Fruit Punch, Blue Cheese LED cabinet Grow, Pioneering the future!

• Thread starter LazyNorthern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LazyNorthern

LazyNorthern

Hello fellow farmers! This is my first hydro grow. I am open to any suggestions, constructive criticism or comments. Just trying to make to the end of this first grow and hopefully have nice fruits for my labor. Which really isn't too much with the system I have. I added water and seeds it came with everything else, and the climate is very controllable inside the cabinet. Runs at about 75 degrees and 50% humidity. Been easy so far had a little nute burn at first but all in all happy with this system so far! Growing 4 Fruit Punch from Heavyweight seeds, and 4 Blue Cheese from Royal Queen Seeds all started from seed. I will probably try to grow only one strain at a time in the next round. And still trying to figure out if I want to grow more or less plants, I love the experimenting, just hate the wait! Happy Farming!

Week1 fp
Week2 fp
Fruit punch blue cheese  led cabinet grow pioneering the future 3
Fruit punch blue cheese  led cabinet grow pioneering the future 4

40z2fr33dom

nice start :). next round I would definitely do all the same strain if they share the same reservoir. easier to control the ph and nutes uptake since different strains have different needs. very interested in how your Fruit Punch turns out. sounds very fruity and delicious.

Happy growing and I wish u much success

LazyNorthern

LazyNorthern

nice start :). next round I would definitely do all the same strain if they share the same reservoir. easier to control the ph and nutes uptake since different strains have different needs. very interested in how your Fruit Punch turns out. sounds very fruity and delicious.

Happy growing and I wish u much success
Yep that''s what I was thinking too, just one at a time. They did seem to respond quite differently. So next time, if all goes well, looking forward to all fruit punch, as I too am very interested in the turnout. SO hard to wait!

Latest posts

Top Bottom