Fruit Salad

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

I've got a few yummy strains that I'm trying out. I have 2 pineapple, a blackberry, and a pre 88blueberry mix (by fabman) in flower.
I grow in dirt and I don't use much of anything for nutes. The girls are in a 4x4x7 ft box under a 600.

The pineapple are around 6 1/2 weeks, The blueberry is about 3 1/2 weeks and the blackberry is just a couple weeks in.

Just thought I would share. I'll have some pics in the next couple days.

Thanks for dropping by :hi:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Muxee glad to see ya around again and hope all is well.. If the pre88 has the purple striping to the stalk then it is the grape god cross and if it all green stalk it would be a sputnik cross..

Here is an example of the grape god pheno....

IMG_2331.JPG

There are a few more shots in my gallery and diary..

M

muxee

Thanks for stopping by lOg1c, king, and bluetooth.

Fab, that nug looks all kinds of gorgeous!

I'm glad to finally be back too. I hope I'm done with being soo old and broken.

I think I may have the grape god cross. Is she a big nute lover? I'm having a hard time keeping up with her. She gets all pissy and yellow with me when I give her plain water. I want to make her happy. She's worth it. She will be in my room forever! Thank you sooo much.

Here are a couple pics. I'll get some better ones as time goes on.

Pineapple

Pineapple

Blackberry

Fabmans Pre 88 blueberry

A couple chemdog DD/God crosses

Thanks for dropping by :hi:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
They are all looking wonderful Muxee.... and that pineapple looks delisious!!

M

muxee

Thanks fab :cool

She's pretty yummy smelling, and she feels greasy when you touch her. This is my first run with her so I don't know what she's like finished yet... but I'm hopefull.

M

muxee

Fab: I took a better look out in the greenhouse today and saw that I have both your sputnik cross and your grape god cross. I'll post up a couple pics tomorrow.

M

muxee

A couple pics from my little greenhouse. 3 of the girls are being trained espalier style. The other one is a bush. Closest to the wall is Fabman's pre 88 blueberry grape god cross. Next to that is Fabman's pre 88 blueberry sputnik cross, then Fucking Incredible. The little bush baby is an unknown that I call my dinosaur plant. The fan leaves are bigger than the plant is tall.

Here are some shots of the room last round. I can't remember who's who, but in there somewhere were ChemdogDD/God, Trainwreck, Mazai I Shariff, Fabmans Pre 88 bb/Sputnick and Fucking Incredible.

Thanks for dropping by:hi:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like the girls are very happy outside right now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom