Fruits of labor my first grow.

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

My first grow has come and gone. It was exciting and educational. I love this hobby. How do you guys think I did? I can take criticism. Rate them 1-10 if you don't mind. First 2 are Purple Alien( Alien OG x Purple Punch) photo's and last is Gorilla Cookie auto. Definitely still learning and striving to get better.

Fruits of labor my first grow
Fruits of labor my first grow 2
Fruits of labor my first grow 3
C

Cheddar1991

I'm a newbie to drying mine out at the moment. They look good to me and frosty. I've been smoking bud for 16 years I wouldn't mind bag of that lol. I would give 8/10 . Enjoy

CTABB83

CTABB83

They have nice bag appeal, but how do they smoke?
The gorilla cookie is nice still needs a bit of curing, the purple alien is real potent 3 hits and I had the face rush and lip sweats
Not too bad buddy! Next time, I'd take those another week maybe 2. You want the pistils to recede a bit more into the bud. Most people have no idea just how long it takes for a truly ripe bud.
Thanks I kind off felt another week too but I got impatient. I would look every day praying to see the white pistils turning orange lol. It's true what they say if you think it's done give it another week lol

josefrahl

josefrahl

I personally could care less about bag appeal. If it gets you to where you want to be, and you yielded enough for your needs than it was a great success. With that being said, they both look good. Maybe a bit longer cure to finish tightening up 👍✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom