fruits treatment

• Thread starter Gerry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
super thrive has won numerous awards with ornamentals and other plants. Read the front & back of the bottle.

soserthc1

soserthc1

you use a drop a gallon there usually is some ligature on a piece of paper next to product on shelfs in home depot and lowes.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

super thrive has won numerous awards with ornamentals and other plants. Read the front of the bottle.
BaBa question on super thrive i remember you saying you used this but i believe i read some where it is not good to use in organics ?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've actually never used it ever. Thrive Alive green bottle I used to use over a decade ago but never bought into the hormones and stuff in Superthrive. Never cared for the awards quoted on the bottle....fairs from the 1950's...lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am laughing my you-know-what off because I KNEW that if we started a sub-forum called Tree Farming, this was bound to happen. No worries, just crackin' me up.

Gerry, I no longer use Superthrive, I've never really observed a great response, or brought anything back with it. In fact, I've never really noticed much response at all. Alfalfa, used as a groundcover, cover crop, or tea, can accomplish much more and better for me.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I am laughing my you-know-what off because I KNEW that if we started a sub-forum called Tree Farming, this was bound to happen. No worries, just crackin' me up.

Gerry, I no longer use Superthrive, I've never really observed a great response, or brought anything back with it. In fact, I've never really noticed much response at all. Alfalfa, used as a groundcover, cover crop, or tea, can accomplish much more and better for me.
Not the type of tree's you had in mind huh sea......lol didn't even notice its was a new forum ....... get Caregiver Ken over here for the outdoor tree farming .......

soserthc1

soserthc1

not type of tree's you had in mind huh sea..... oh well good idea good to see new topic's and fresh stuff ..... Calling Caregiver we need tree's here.....lol

Top Bottom