Fruity Pebble OG ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Man O Man SMF, they all look amazing bro, keepers all around! That #1 is bangin. I may need to pop some more to find her twin, lol. Awesome as always homie. Hope you find some chillax time inbetween, poppin and choppin all this fire. Peace to ya Big Skunk! Rap at ya later. Motiv

squiggly

squiggly

shes getting the FULL foxfarm line with every part and at full or slightly over full feed. still needs more.lol ~SMF~

This makes a lot of sense if you pay attention to Alien's nute regimen--his process appears to select out for heavy feeders, most of the Alien gear I'm running is absolutely ravenous--the only exceptions are on a phenotype to phenotype basis, perhaps 1 of 10 specimens I have likes the nutes a bit lighter.

That said, those phenos appear to be ones I will not keep--only one of them has the stank (and the stank/taste is my primary concern--ditch weed gets me plenty high as a super burnout).

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
FPOG FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Very Beautiful plants there SMF! The #1 is tight for sure brother. Looks like a few were finishin up a bit earlier than the others. Very cool. I bet those ladies just reak of fruity goodness. Way to keep those girls healthy too.

Keep on keepin it tight broseph!

~Exotic

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

thanks BC. these beans are just flat out awesome.

actually....you are just about right but the #1 is most fruity smelling, then #4 is a runner up in the fruity department, #2 is a weaker smelling #4 but a bit more skunk then fruity and #3 is flat out OG smelling to the max. not the lemon pledge og but the chemmy, earthy, kush smelling OGs.

some of the colas are over 20 inches long. hard to tell by the pics but they are dense as hell and MASSIVE. ill throw up a pic i took of most of the #1 pheno starting to fill in.

this pic is just like 75% of the plant, i couldnt fit the other colas in with my shitty camera or else i had to stand to far back and the pics were not coming in clear at all. all i did was top this plant once and didnt do any training at all. just let it grow naturally. i trimmed up the bottom of the plant about a week into flower so the tops would get bigger. other than that, i could only imagine if i did some pinching and LSTing to her.....shes a MASSIVE producer. she actually feeds so hard iv yet to give her enough nutes....im actually having borderline deficiencies from lack of feed...insane. shes getting the FULL foxfarm line with every part and at full or slightly over full feed. still needs more.lol ~SMF~
View attachment 235173

Holy Smokes! That's some goodgood my bro. 1 topping done and you end up with that! FUCK BRO..
Did you LST any of those plants, or just top them? and what light set up were you using btw, i couldnt find ur post with the info. Congratz on the grow!

D

Digger

#1 is gorgeous SMF! Hope she is all and more than you are looking for! Stunning plant, props to you for growing and Alien for breeding these wonderful genetics.

Top Bottom