Fruity pebbles please, I think?!

• Thread starter C0pperh3ad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

C0pperh3ad

So here it goes. As we all know, it's getting tougher everyday to make a living, especially as a small time farmer. Now myself, I've always been a purist. Always grown organic, shit, I don't even mix two strains when smoking. Nor do I make anyone take sloppy second hits on bowls while passing the bong. Nowadays, it's all about fake fruity smelling shit for the masses, and sad to say, that includes my customer base. I cant believe I am going to say this, and no judgement please, but when it comes between this and feeding my kids, I choose my kids. Here it goes (cringing implied), HowDoIMakeMyWeedSmellLikeFruityPebbles?
I mean, do they spray it with essential oils or what?

Beazy

Beazy

Grow the fruity pebbles strain would probably be your best bet !! Let’s not spray good buds with anything 😂😂

C

C0pperh3ad

Grow the fruity pebbles strain would probably be your best bet !! Let’s not spray good buds with anything 😂😂
Brother, spraying is the last thing I want to do. Don't get me wrong, my shit smells dank, the way it is supposed to. These chumps just want more fruity than dank, so I was curious if anybody had info on it. I've got fruity strains, but alot of this new shit has unrealistic fruity smells. Like the jeeters

Latest posts

Top Bottom