Fruity Tasty Strains!

• Thread starter Ogfresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Recently ran purple wreck, an urkle cross. Great flavors. Grape, blueberryish. I have some strawberry cough going right now. I'll let you guys know how it tastes in about a month. Have some deathstar also which has those strong ny diesel citrus notes.

JMcG

JMcG

@OldSmokie76
Do you have pieces of your Death Star? I have one too that I got gifted from a friend along with gg4. The gg4 has been confirmed as legit but I’d like input from others on the Death Star. Mine has crazy strong potency and skunky, sweatsock , locker room smell .

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

@OldSmokie76
Do you have pieces of your Death Star? I have one too that I got gifted from a friend along with gg4. The gg4 has been confirmed as legit but I’d like input from others on the Death Star. Mine has crazy strong potency and skunky, sweatsock , locker room smell .
Sounds about same. Citrus, fuel smells. Very crisp flavor. Don't have any finished currently, but this is about 4 full weeks in.

IMG 20180215 212042463
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

From which breeder strawberry couch? Or is it the clone only?
I got a clone gifted to me. Friends didn't do much with it, so they let it run out. I'm gonna run them in a soil and see if I can't bring out some good flavor and aroma.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Huh. Mine looks totally different. Bud structure is different, mines looser. Maybe environmental differences.
Here is a shot of mine right before chop.
They look good! Not sure what, if any issues. Indoor/outdoor? Lights? Medium? Nutrients? I'm honestly leaning towards one of us has different strain. Or we have different geno/phenotpyes of Deathstar. Worth searching for verified pics of the strain, maybe from a breeder or dispensary.

JMcG

JMcG

They look good! Not sure what, if any issues. Indoor/outdoor? Lights? Medium? Nutrients? I'm honestly leaning towards one of us has different strain. Or we have different geno/phenotpyes of Deathstar. Worth searching for verified pics of the strain, maybe from a breeder or dispensary.
I looked into the genetics and it sounds like there are many different phenos. All I know is this one is super dank!

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I looked into the genetics and it sounds like there are many different phenos. All I know is this one is super dank!
What kind of environment you grow that in? Medium, lights, nutes, etc. Just curious.

JMcG

JMcG

I’ve had this cut for a couple of years and I’ve run it in DWC and now in coco. That pic was from a coco run. Ionic nutes run to 1.2-1.4 ec. Temps in the high 70s, rh in the 50s.
I’ve run them from 70 days, this one went more like 80.

Icemud

Icemud

Mendo Grape Kush tastes amazing... and despite its name, it tastes very citrus with some skunkyness to it. (probably from the Grapefruit genetics in its lineage).

Tangie is also very tasty: I had a small phenohunt and all of the phenos tasted like oranges, however some were more of a buttery/carmel/sweet candy orange, and some were more of a Bitter Orange Rind/almost Garlic smell.

Blue dream is one of my personal favorites for the flavor which is sort of a citrus, incense type smell.

Grand Daddy purple/Purple Urkle/Mendo Grape all have a more grape, berry type flavor to them with a hint of floral. Some of my favorite purples strains by a long shot!

GeorgeWKush4

GeorgeWKush4

i would say the purps from jordan of the islands, if you get a pheno thats electric purple/tastes-smells of grape jolly rancher like i found, youll be very impressed!

if your looking for a strawberry strain try sour strawberry from BOG seeds or a strawberry fields

Top Bottom