Frustrated with Mars Hydro contact ability.

• Thread starter phillyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phillyguy

I purchased a light from Mars Hydro. Got the conformation for my order and am waiting shipping. It's been 4 days and yes I am impatient obviously lol. The problem is you can't speak to anyone. You can email them which I did. There is a phone number. When the recorder says the message it says nothing about the company name. It justvsays "leave your message after the tone." I'm older and like talking to people not email back and forth. What a strange company. God forbid I have an issue then what? Thinking when it gets here I may just send it back if I can figure out how and buy from a different company. Anyone have issues with contact from them?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Understood. I've had my share of frustrations with some vendors. Maybe it'll be better next week.
I’ve tried to contact them I have the FC-E8000, never had a issue but wanted to buy a spare set of side rails (I do crazy shit with my lights) they never even responded to me (this was a year ago roughly maybe it’s better now) the light itself is still fully functional but customer service… not so much

Top Bottom