Frustrating second grow starting way slow??

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

So I’m on day 12...popped surface on aug 19.today is 31st
2/3 happy frog 1/3 light warrior
Ph water only
Rspec 100 @ 24”

seems super slow.I want to have a good grow and it just seems so far behind my last grow at this stage my last grow look like this on day four or five should I just start over?

Frustrating second grow starting way slow
Frustrating second grow starting way slow 2
Last edited:
ChesterCheeba

ChesterCheeba

Those fabric pots are kinda big for seedlings, they slow early growth. They will catch up fine, establishing a bigger root system I’m sure and then will explode with growth. Good luck on the grow.

growsince79

growsince79

Those fabric pots are kinda big for seedlings, they slow early growth. They will catch up fine, establishing a bigger root system I’m sure and then will explode with growth. Good luck on the grow.
Agree pots are too big. Looks like op is only watering around the base and the rest of the mix is bone dry. So here you have an overwatered seedling in a bone dry mix. The roots cant grow in dry pockets.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

That water on the seedling may pose a threat under your light. Try not to water the plant but the roots.

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

So I’m on day 12...popped surface on aug 19.today is 31st
2/3 happy frog 1/3 light warrior
Ph water only
Rspec 100 @ 24”

seems super slow.I want to have a good grow and it just seems so far behind my last grow at this stage my last grow look like this on day four or five should I just start ove
That water on the seedling may pose a threat under your light. Try not to water the plant but the roots.
I set it out of tent until dry

Top Bottom