Fucccckk.....

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
So I have outdoor shit going bla bla....

My family leaves and is gone for 120 hours (5 days). Well I was light depping the plants (or so my dad was) and he tells the house sitter to uncover at 830 that night to just let them introduce into the nearly 12/12 light cycle (we started it 10 days ago to gain a week on the season, we live as far north as is possible in the north of MT so we get skimped a week usually at the end where it snows). the house sitter never uncovered them. So they've been in complete darkness for 5 days... Wtf lol?

So anyway... What should I do.. Introduce the plants fully into the current natural cycle outside? Or continue to light dep how it was done about 10 days ago?

My thinking is they will be more familiar to the light dep cycle rather then throwing them right into this cycle?

Right now in my town there is 14 hours 27 minutes.

Meh, I guess more specifically... Should I just let em go? I'm guessing this fucks them up...? I've never really had this happen lol

SunGrown

SunGrown

My family leaves and is gone for 120 hours (5 days). Well I was light depping the plants (or so my dad was) and he tells the house sitter to uncover at 830 that night to just let them introduce into the nearly 12/12 light cycle (we started it 10 days ago to gain a week on the season, we live as far north as is possible in the north of MT so we get skimped a week usually at the end where it snows). the house sitter never uncovered them. So they've been in complete darkness for 5 days... Wtf lol?

So anyway... What should I do.. Introduce the plants fully into the current natural cycle outside? Or continue to light dep how it was done about 10 days ago?

My thinking is they will be more familiar to the light dep cycle rather then throwing them right into this cycle?

Meh, I guess more specifically... Should I just let em go? I'm guessing this fucks them up...? I've never really had this happen lol

yeah, they should be ok. If they came from inside to out they for sure will be(should be)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Any pics?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Not any pics worth a fuck right now. Place is like 45 mins out of town. Had my dad take a pic but they are terrible. IMO it look exactly what it is... About 10 days into flower, or 7. Which isn't much but just the religion of two hairs ATM.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I was just wondering what kind of shape there in, shade of green , stretch and you know

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Plants can live way longer than that without light! They won't be happy and will totally lose color, but they can do it.
I've seen light leaks in a similar situation cause major bleaching were the leaks hitm....just thinking out loud

SunGrown

SunGrown

i think his daytime temps are a lot different than ours are @caregiverken , but I do wonder how hot it got in there

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i think his daytime temps are a lot different than ours are @caregiverken , but I do wonder how hot it got in there
Yeah, that dawned on me when I was trying to make sense of it. :)
I know it get hot as fuck under my two layers of 10 ml back plastic
And I left a trash can on a plant for 24 hours and it wasnt happy at all! :p
might be a good way to kill pests though o_O

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
It's definitely got some curled leves from the heat of being in a box, and the coloring is light light green. Especially the head of the new growth. Fucking shit is crazy stupid. Leave box over plant for 5 days!

Top Bottom